Chapter One Hundred & Ten: Meeting The Biological Aunt

Luna's Pov

I'm not sure what happened. I'm not even sure how long I was out for. Maybe a few minutes or hours.

I was slowly coming back. My eyes fluttered open, a bright light coming into view, making me close my eyes.

When the slight pain went away, I reopened my eyes and they were fully open.

I tried sitting up but my body didn't move and I could feel a headache coming in.

What the hell happened?

And where the hell am I?

"Guys, she's awake" I heard Bree say.

Slowly gaining some energy, I sat up from the bed, bringing my hand up to my forehead and rubbing it since I could feel the pain there.

I looked around to take in my surroundings to see that I was in my room, lying in my bed.

I then saw that the others were here, huddled around my bed. Dad was sitting next to me on the right side and Chase sitting next to me on the left.

The others were standing off to the side, looking at me in worry.

"Sweetheart, thank goodness you're awake" Chase softly said.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to his side.

I sighed and kissed his cheek and snuggled closer to his side, enjoying his warmth.

"Bubba" I whispered, looking up at him.

"I'm here, sweetheart. I'm here" Chase softly said, a small smile appearing on his face.

The others walked closer to my bed as dad scooted closer to me.

I looked at him and smiled, making him smile as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Pumpkin, are you ok?" Dad asked, worried.

"I'm fine. Other than a headache" I shrugged.

Dad and the others all sighed in relief, Chase placing a kiss to my cheek.

"Can someone tell me what happened?" I asked, looking at everyone in the room.

To my confusion, they all glanced at each other, worry written across their faces as they were unsure of what to tell me.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, you fainted and have been out for a few hours. It's already the afternoon" Chase said.

"Ok, but that doesn't explain why I fainted in the first place? And I want to know what the hell is wrong?" I asked.

Seriously, why the hell are they beating around the bush?

Is there something they don't want to tell me and that's why they're acting like this?

"Sweetheart, read this" Chase said, handing me a letter.

I raised an eyebrow at him and took the letter and began scanning it.

However, as soon as I was finished realization dawned on me as my eyes widened and my skin grew pale.

Now I remember. I remember why I fainted in the first place. Everything was soon coming back to me that I dropped the letter on my lap.

I was about to faint again when dad and Chase steadied me, keeping me from fainting.

Bree quickly walked over to me and handed me a glass of water.

I nodded at her in thanks and began drinking the water, taking big gulps because I felt really dehydrated for some reason.