Chapter Fourty-Six: Adam Up

Luna's Pov

We were all in the lab as the trio were training in dad's simulator.

They were punching, kicking and doing alot of cool flips.

Me and Leo were smiling at them though I was a bit mad I couldn't join since I do have bionics now.

But I just need to get them under control soon.

Soon they were done with training and they took off their goggles.

"Great job, guys. You just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs" Leo said and I nodded.

Soon Eddy appeared and we all looked at him.

"I think it's sad that you have to invent people to play with you" Eddy said and I giggled.

"All right Leo, I'm off the clock. Let's get outta here" Adam said with a smile and Leo nodded.

They were about to leave but Chase stopped them.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Just 'cause Mr. Davenport's away doesn't mean we stop training" Chase said.

Adam and Leo both groaned in annoyance

"How do you think I feel? I'm missing a four-hour documentary on the history of the Printing Press" Chase said in annoyance.

The others looked at him weirdly while I sighed.

I've got to get him to have some real fun that's not related to school or anything.

"But Leo and I were gonna play human bull's-eye bounce... don't worry, it's way more dangerous than it sounds" Adam grinned.

"Human bull's-eye bounce. Is there any way you can get a good enough bounce to land in the emergency room? 'Cause that would save us a lot of time" Chase said.

" Nope. He's right, Adam. As much as I enjoy watching you get hurt and--" Bree started and soon started laughing.

"I really do—we have to train" Bree said while laughing at first then going serious at the end.

"Oh, come on! The adults are away! If we don't take advantage by doing something destructive, we're no better than... Chase" Leo said while pointing to Chase.

Chase gave him an offended look while I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, but unless he can be in two places at once, he's training" Chase said and Bree nodded.

"Come on, let's get the bo staffs" Chase said as he walked waay.

"Oh man, I never get to do what I want. It's not fair" Adam whined.

"Aww. Are all of your cool bionic abilities and top secret missions getting you down?" Bree mockingly asked.

"Thanks Bree. I knew you'd understand" Adam said with a nod.

Bree rolled her eyes while I giggled and walked with her to help Chase get the bo staffs.

But, something tells me Adam isn't going to give up until he gets his fun time.

The Next Day
At School

The Next DayAt School