Chapter Four: Crush, Chop, & Burn: Part Four

Luna's Pov

I made my way downstairs where Leo and the others were

"Hey guys" I said.

"Morning Luna" Leo said as he opened the fridge.

"All right, let's make this quick so we can get out of here" Leo said as he walked back over to us with food in his hands.

"Adam, for breakfast you get wheat bread and a side of sugar packets" Leo said.

"My favorite" Adam smiled.

Leo nodded as he moved onto Bree.

"Bree, you get two old wings and a drumstick from the Chicken Shack" Leo said.

"Oooh" Bree smiled, making me giggle.

Then Leo moved onto Chase.

"And Chase, you can have the peel to my banana" Leo said as he handed him a banana peel.

Chase gave him a 'seriously' look while I lightly glared at Leo.

"I'm not eating a banana peel" Chase said,

"You don't eat it. You just chew it till all the flavor's gone" Leo said.

I rolled my eyes and took the banana peel away from him.

"I'll get you something else" I said and he nodded.

I walked over to the fridge and took out a few apple slices and two chocolate chip cookies.

I placed them on the plate before going back to Chase.

"Here you go" I said as I handed him the plate.

"Thanks Luna" Chase smiled at me.

"Anytime" I said with a small smile.

Soon they all started eating, but then Tasha walked into the room causing them to freeze and pretend to be robots.

"Leo, Luna. What's going on?" Tasha asked.

"Mom. Look at you. In the kitchen" Leo grinned as I internally facepalmed

"We are just having a healthy breakfast" Leeo said and I nodded.

"Honey, they're robots, they don't eat" Tasha said.

She turned around and they all started eating their breakfast really fast before going back to their robot position when Tasha turned back around.

"All right, anyway, I was thinking, today might be a good day to take them to school with us" I said and Leo nodded.

"Yes!" Bree yelled.

Me and the guys looked at her with wide eyes while Tasha looked at her weirdly.

"I mean, bee-dee-beep. Dee-dee-beep-beep. Beep" Bree said, going back into her robot voice.