Chapter Nighty-Eight: Lab Rats Vs Mighty Med: Part Two

At Mighty Med Hospital
Nobody's Pov

Within a second the warmhole appears and the trio, Leo, Alexis, Nick, Oliver and Kaz were all in mighty med.

"Welcome to Mighty Med, the world's best superhero hospital" Oliver grinned.

The others looked at the place in awe while Leo grinned and let out a laugh.

"First I get to travel through a wormhole, and now, I'm in a superhero hospital? This is the best day ever!" Leo grinned while looking around.

The others turned to glare at him in annoyance and anger.

"If you don't count the part where our brother got blasted and is about to die" Bree deadpanned at him.

"And our sister is unconscious too" Nick said, glaring at him.

"Wow. You two really know how to ruin a guy's day" Leo scoffed in annoyance.

Bree and Nick both glared at him in annoyance and rolled their eyes at him.

Adam literally had to hold Alexis back from attacking Leo.

"Here. Put him over here" Oliver said while pointing at a nearby empty bed.

"Put Luna on the bed next to his" Kaz said.

Adam nodded and quickly put Chase on the bed while Nick put Luna on the other bed.

Kaz spotted Horace nearby and quickly walked over to him.

"Horace, Chase was blasted by the Incapacitator. He needs immediate medical attention" Kaz said and Oliver nodded.

"Oh no, not Chase. This is terrible! Who's Chase?" Horace asked, going from worried to confused.

"Him" Oliver said as he raised Chase's arm.

Horace smiled and nodded as he walked towards Chase and extended his hand out for him.

"Nice to meet you" Horace said.

When Chase didn't shake his hand Horace retracted his hand and sighed as he turned to the others. 

"He's not very friendly, is he?" Horace asked.

The others sighed while Horace turned to look at Luna and pointed a finger at her.

"Who's that?" Horace asked.

"Oh, that's his girlfriend, Luna" Bree said.

"And please don't shake her hand, she's freaking unconscious dude" Alexis sighed in annoyance.

Horace glared at her but nodded and clapped his hands together.

"So, what type of superhero is Chase, other than an impolite one" Horace said, turning to glare at Chase.

"No, no, he's not a superhero. He's a human with a bionic chip that gives him super-abilities" Bree said.

"Except for the ability to say hello. Chase, you're embarrassing us!" Adam yelled.

Alexis and Bree both smacked his arms while the others glared at him.

Skylar walked over to them with furrowed eyebrows.

"What's going on? Who are these people?" Skylar asked.

Everyone turned to her as Kaz hummed and nodded.

"I'll explain later, but the short version is...bionic arm, super strength, super fast, and super unconscious" Adam said while pointing at all of them.

Skylar just nodded and waved at them.

"Can you help him?" Nick asked.

"Don't worry. I have everything under control. Chase will be perfectly fine" Horace said.