Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen: Together No Matter What

Bree's Pov

Something weird is going on.

I just know it, it's like a gut feeling and my gut feelings are right most of the time.

It's late at night right now and I can't find anyone.

The students aren't in their dorms, and that's where they should be since it's past their bedtime.

Not only that, but I can't find my siblings, Leo, Luna, Alexis or Nick. I can't even find Mr. Davenport or Douglas.

Part of me thinks that they went somewhere and didn't invite me, but I doubt it.

There's no way Mr. Davenport, Chase or Luna would allow the students to go out this late at night.

So, where the hell is everyone?

I've tried texting my brothers but nothing.

Same with Mr. Davenport and Douglas.

It makes things weirder because I know Luna would never ignore my texts, but this time she is.

Either she's in on trying to prank me or she's really ignoring me for something I did that I'm not even aware of.

Sighing, I took one last sip from my water bottle before getting up from where I was sitting and walking towards the trash can.

I walked out of the cafe, hoping to get some sleep and try and forget about today.

Maybe they're trying to pull a prank on me or something.

And if they are, I'd rather be in my capsule sleeping.

I walked into the mentor headquarters, only to see that the lights were turned off.

"What the hell?" I muttered under my breath in confusion.

I turned around and turned on the lights, and when they were on I looked around to see if anyone was here, but there was nobody.

However, what caught my attention was the note that was sticking to my capsule.

Narrowing my eyes at it, I slowly walked over to my capsule and took the note off.

I looked around, wanting to stay alert just in case, before reading the letter.

Hey Angel,
I know you're probably confused as to where me and the others are. I know you're wondering as to where we are. And I promise you that everything will be explained soon. But if you're reading this note, I want you to head to Luna's room. There, you'll find a beautiful outfit for a beautiful girl just like you. Luna and Alexis picked it out for you. Once you've gotten dressed, head to the back and all will be explained.

-Love Nick

Despite how confused I was, I was smiling like a kid who got rewarded with candy.

Nick always does nice things for me, it shows how much he really loves me.

And even though we've only been dating for three months, I love him more than anything and can't imagine my life without him by my side.

Sighing, I turned around and left the room to head into Luna's room.

When I got there, I opened the door and stepped inside.

I turned on the lights and saw the outfit on her bed, basically waiting for me.

Giggling to myself, I walked over to the bed and grabbed the outfit and quickly changed into it.