Chapter Seventy-Four: Karaoke Night

Luna's Pov

Today was just a regular day for us.

We didn't have much to do so we were all just staying at home together.

We're all in the living room while watching some T.V since we don't really have anything else to do.

Tasha and dad were in the kitchen drinking some juice while talking together while the rest of us were in the living room.

I was sitting next to Chase with his arm wrapped around my shoulder as I laid my head on his chest.

Honestly this was nice and all.

But also boring.

Are we really going to spend the one day we have free time just by staying at home and watching T.V?

I mean normally people would be alright with that but me, I'd rather go out for a bit and do something fun.

"Alright, I'm just going to say it. We're all fucking bored" I said.

"Yes!" everyone yelled.

"So why don't we just go out and do something fun together?" I asked.

"That would be nice, I'd rather be outside then staying at home doing nothing other then watching T.V" Bree smiled.

"But where would even go?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, most of the places here are closed and it's getting a bit late" Chase said.

Fuck, he's right.

It's 6:30pm and most of the places are closed which honestly sucks.

"Actually, I think there is still one place that might be open right now" Dad said, gaining all of our attention.

"Really?" Adam asked.

"Yeah, they opened a new Karaoke place a couple blocks from here" Dad said.

"Oh yeah I heard about that, they're opened right now until 10" Tasha smiled.

"Awesome, so let's go there" Bree said while standing up.

"Yeah I agree, I'd love to sing something in front of people" I smiled as I got up.

"Do we have to?" Douglas asked in slight annoyance.

"Yeah of course we do, we need to get out and have some fun instead of staying at home" I said and the others nodded.

Douglas just rolled his eyes but nodded either way.

"Alright then, everyone get changed and we'll get moving" Dad said.

We all nodded as I quickly pecked Chase on the lips before running upstairs to get myself ready.

Once I got upstairs I immediately got out my makeup bag and sat on my bed as I took out my mirror.

Before I could get started my door opened and closed and I turned around to see Bree walking in.

She was carrying two bags in one hand while carrying a few clothes in her other hand.

"Luna, sis I need your help on what to wear and my makeup" Bree said.

I smiled and patted the spot next to me on my bed.

"Sit, I'll help you no matter what" I said.

She smiled at me and placed her things on my bed and sat next to me.

"I need some help with my makeup, I can do the rest by myself but I need help with my eyebrows and eyeshadow" Bree said.

"Hand me your makeup bag" I said.