Chapter One Hundred & Two: Sister Day

Luna's Pov

It's been 3 days since everything happened with Giselle and her killer androids.

The most important thing is that we all survived and we're all fine and alive.

Especially Chase.

I don't know what I would've done if I had lost him, I don't even want to imagine that.

But want to know the most amazing thing about all of this?

Nick and Bree are finally together.

They've confessed that they love each other, they had their first kiss and they're finally boyfriend and girlfriend.

Thank the lords they're finally together, I was getting so damn annoyed with the sexual tension between them.

Trust me, we all were.

I'm just glad that my sister is finally happy and in a relationship.

I know that with Nick she'll be happy and that those two will last for a very long time.

Besides all of that, we're all doing really well.

We're just resting since we all really need that.

But today I thought of something really amazing and fun.

I was thinking that me, Alexis and Bree could have a sister day today.

Me and Bree actually had talked about having a sister day, but because we've been busy with so much stuff we never really had the chance.

But since today we're free, it's the perfect opportunity.

We can head out, go shopping, buy some food at the food court and head back home in Mission Creek and spend the rest of our time with Tasha and sleep there as well.

I've spoke to dad about it and he was perfectly alright with it.

I asked Tasha if it would be ok if me and the girls came over to hang out with her and sleep there as well.

And to my relief she agreed.

She said, and I quote 'this is still your home whether you live here or not. You and the girls, along with the others, are allowed here anytime we want'.

She's the absolute best.

She might not be my mother by blood, but she will always be my amazing and loving mother figure.

Now, it's time to go tell the girls.

And the boys as well since they will all most likely be together.

I walked into the mentor headquarters and of course I see everyone already there.

Adam and Alexis were on the couch cuddling together.

Leo was on the floor looking at his phone.

Nick and Bree were sitting on a chair, Bree on Nick's lap as she was playing with his hair.

And Chase was sitting on the other chair reading a book.

I smiled as I made my way over to them and clapped my hands together.

This got everyone's attention as they all turned to me.

"Hey Luna, what's up?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, where were you?" Bree asked as she stopped playing with Nick's hair.

"Well I had something in mind for today and I wanted you guys to hear. This is mostly for the girls" I said.

This perked everyone's interest as they all stopped what they were doing to turn and look at me.