Chapter Fourty-Eight: The Haunting Of Mission Creek High

Luna's Pov

Me and the trio were by the lockers talking to each other while Leo had walked away to do something

I was holding Chase's hand while the four of us were talking to each other.

"Psst!" we heard Leo say to us.

We looked around for him but we didn't see him.

Then we turned to see him sticking his head behind the gym doors.

"Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in the middle of the school in nothing but your birthday suit?" Leo asked.

The four of us looked at each other before looking at him and shaking our heads.

"Well, it's happening to me!" Leo yelled as he stepped out from behind the door wearing nothing but a towel around him.

I hid my face into Chase's shoulder so I wouldn't burst out laughing.

"Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower!" Leo said in annoyance.

"Well, you know, when I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself. Where's the last place you saw it?" Adam said.

"On my body" Leo deadpanned.

"And you definitely checked there?" Adam asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"That is so mean. Who would do that to you?" Bree asked.

Soon Trent walked over to us and he was wearing Leo's clothes.

"A-yo!" Trent said with a smirk.

"Why am I not surprised?" I scoffed in annoyance.

"Trent? You took my clothes?" Leo asked in slight disbelief and annoyance.

"Well, yeah. How else am I supposed to play Attack of the Giant Trent? Fee-fi-fo-fum. I smell the blood of a wimpy one!" Trent said.

Then he got closer to Leo, making him flinch.

"Get it? It's you" Trent grinned.

Trent did some muscle pose which ended up in him ripping Leo's shirt.

"Ooh! Tear in aisle two! Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy you clothes at the not big and the not tall store" Trent laughed as he high-fived one of his friends and walked away.

"Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?" Leo asked in annoyance.

"Minus me because he's scared of me" I smirked.

"I think everyone is scared of you Luna" Bree said and I nodded.

"Well, I outsmart him. I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he is gonna take a..." Chase started but was cut off by Trent suddenly running.