Chapter Eighty-Six: Adam x Alexis

Luna's Pov

Today was Saturday so we all had a free day, meaning that we didn't need to train and that the students were allowed to just relax

Thank goodness because I really needed some rest.

Me, Bree, Chase, Nick, Sebastian and Leo were in the common area talking to each other.

Chase had his arm wrapped around my shoulder with my arm wrapped around his waist.

I'm not sure where Adam and Alexis are, but they had said that they needed to talk to each other privately about something.

Oh well, shouldn't be anything too bad.

As me and the others were talking Adam walked back in, looking a bit flustered but there was still a huge smile on his face.

"Guys, guys, guys. I need help" Adam said.

"Why? What's wrong?" Chase asked.

"I...I...I...I asked" Adam stuttered nervously while playing with his fingers.

"Adam, Adam, buddy what's wrong?" I softly asked while walking towards him.

"I asked Alexis out on a date!" Adam yelled.

Our eyes widened and our jaws dropped as we all stood there in silence, trying to take in everything he just said.

Then me and Bree started smiling like crazy as we let out loud squeals, causing everyone to jump.

"About damn time you asked her!" I yelled.

"I know right! Oh my gosh this is amazing!" Bree yelled with a smile on her face.

The others snapped out of their shocked states and started smiling along with us.

Well, except for Nick and Sebastian who were glaring at Adam with their arms crossed.

"So when is this date happening Adam?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"Uh...it's actually happening right now" Adam said.

"What!" all of us yelled with wide eyes in shock.

"Well I didn't want her waiting any longer for this date, so I thought I would have it today" Adam said.

I sighed while the others groaned.

"Adam you don't even have anything planned for today do you?" Chase asked.

"Not really" Adam nervously said.

Once again everyone groaned in annoyance while I just sighed and shook my head.

"You know what it doesn't matter. I'm sure we can figure something out. But for right now we need to get you and Alexis ready for this date" I smirked.

Bree smirked and linked her arm with mine.

"Luna's right. So boys help Adam get ready while me and Luna help Alexis get ready" Bree said and I nodded.