Chapter Fifty-Two: Twas The Mission Before Christmas

Luna's Pov

After two weeks with a sprained ankle I'm finally able to walk properly again

No more crutches or anything.

And the best part about today is that it's christmas.

Before dad met Tasha, we would always decorate the house together for Christmas.

We would put on some christmas songs as we bake christmas cookies together.

And we would watch christmad movies at night together in our pajamas.

Even when I was growing up I didn't want any of that to stop because it would always bring back amazing memories of me and dad.

But now that dad has married Tasha, we're all going to have christmas together as a family.

I get to spend it with my family and my boyfriend, it's going to be amazing.

Right now we're all inside the house decorating

"Donald, I just noticed the holiday card we mailed out. What happened to the family portrait we took to celebrate our first Christmas together?" Tasha asked.

"Oh, I shredded those. These are way more festive" Dad grinned as he showed us the christmas cards.

It was a card of Santa and his reindeers and dad's face was on Santa and the reindeers.

"More like disturbing" I said, causing Tasha to giggle and for dad to glare at me.

I walked away as Adam walked over to me with a tray in his hands.

"Who wants a Christmas cookie?" Adam asked as he showed us the cookies.

There were two things wrong with them, one they were weirdly shaped.

And two, they aren't even cooked.

"Adam, those aren't even cooked" Leo said and I nodded.

"Oh, no problem" Adam said.

He then activated his heat vision and then he burns the cookies.

"Careful, they may be hot" Adam said.

Me and Leo coughed as we tried waving the smoke away from us.

Soon we turned around as Bree walked in through the front.

"Okay, who covered the entire house in blinking lights? People already think we're weird, we don't need to shine a light on it" Bree said as she walked over to us.

"No, I did that. I want to make sure Santa Claus comes to our house first" Adam said.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Adam, we all love Christmas, but I think you're going a little overboard" I said as Bree and Leo nodded.

Soon the front door flung open as we turned around to see Chase walking in while being tied up in blinking lights.