Chapter Fifty-Five: Sink Or Swim Part One

Luna's Pov

I'm not sure how long I was knocked out for. Maybe a few minutes. Maybe even an hour but I doubt it.

My eyes began to flutter open, my vision was still blurry but it was slowly coming back.

"Luna! Luna! Sweetie, can you hear me?" I heard Tasha ask, her voice filled with nothing but worry.

When I had enough strength to fully open my eyes, my vision was slowly clearing up but the only thing I could see was Tasha hovering above me.

"Tasha?" I asked in a weak voice.

Finally my vision managed to clear up entirely and I really did see Tasha hovering above me, worry written all over her face.

"Luna, sweetie, can you hear me? Are you ok?" Tasha asked.

"Tasha!" I yelled.

I sat up from the ground, ignoring the slight headache I was feeling, and hugged Tasha tightly.

I heard her sigh in relief before hugging me back just as tightly, kissing my head.

"Thank goodness you're awake" Tasha said as we pulled away from the hug.

I looked around and saw dad and Leo on the ground, unconscious as well.

"Tasha, what the hell happened?" I asked.

"I was in the kitchen packing up our stuff for when we had to leave when all of a sudden you and the boys geo-leaped into the living room. I was about to ask what was wrong when I heard a loud boom and the ground began to shake. You three fell to the ground and were knocked unconscious" Tasha explained.

"Are you ok? Were you hurt?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Donald and Leo are fine too, I didn't see any bruises or bleeding. But I was more worried about you. You hit your head on the coffee table, I had to gather some bandages to stop the bleeding" Tasha explained, frowning.

When she said that I slowly brought my hand up to my head, before wincing in pain.

Now I know why I have such a terrible headache.

I opened my mouth to say something when I heard groaning. Me and Tasha turned around to see dad and Leo slowly waking up.

"Dad!" I yelled.

"Donald! Leo!" Tasha yelled.

They both slowly opened their eyes and sat up from the ground, holding onto their heads.

I quickly crawled to them and wrapped my arms around them, pulling them both into a tight hug. 

Tasha quickly crouched down and wrapped her arms around us, joining in on the hug.

"Thank goodness you two are awake" I said.

"We were getting worried" Tasha said.

Dad and Leo didn't say anything, they just wrapped their arms around us, hugging both of us tightly.

A few seconds passed and we pulled away from our group hug.

Dad looked at Tasha before looking at me. When he saw the bandage on my head, he frowned and gently placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Pumpkin, are you ok? What happened?" Dad asked, worried.

"I'm fine, dad. Don't worry" I softly said.

"Yeah, she just hit her head. She's fine, just a little bleeding" Tasha reassured him, rubbing his arm.

I nodded and dad sighed, nodding back.