Chapter Fifty-One: Prank You Very Much

Luna's Pov

Me and Leo walked into the lab only to see Adam typing somethings.

"Hey! Hey, what are you doing? You know you're not supposed to be alone around anything with buttons!" Leo said as he walked over to Adam.

"I'm pranking Chase for April Fools" Adam said and we looked at him weirdly.

"It's November" I said and Adam nodded.

"Yeah, exactly. April's when people expect to be pranked. But if I do it today, whammo!" Adam grinned.

"It's like a baby with a mustache. You don't see it coming" Adam said and I just rolled my eyes.

"So what's the prank?" I asked.

"Uh, I rigged Chase's capsule so when he steps in, he'll be showered by 50 gallons of expired milk! Ha! Oh, 49 gallons" Adam explained.

Me and Leo gave him disgusted looks.

"I needed something for my cereal" Adam said.

"Ugh. Where did you get 50 gallons of expired milk?" Leo asked.

"Oh. It doesn't come that way. You have to buy 50 gallons of milk and wait" Adam said.

Then we heard foosteps nearby.

"Oh, here he comes! Act cool" Adam said as he leaned down onto to the cyberdesk.

Except it wasn't Chase who walked in, it was Bree.

"I don't need to act. It's in my blood, baby" Leo said.

"No it's not" I deadpanned at him, causing him to glare at me.

"Let me guess...pranking Chase again?" Bree asked and I nodded.

"No...yeah..." Adam laughs before nodding.

"Adam, you're so immature" Bree scoffed and I giggled.

"Eh, I've been called worse" Adam shrugged.

"All right, well, I'm going to bed. Wake me up when I'm old enough to move out" Bree said and I rolled my eyes.

Soon she stepped into her capsule and closed it and closed her eyes to sleep but then out of nowhere she gets covered in expired milk.

My eyes widened along with Leo as we looked at Adam.

"Oh, Chase's capsule is the one in the middle!" Adam said in realization.

Bree glared at him while I sighed and shook my head.

A few minutes passed and I had gotten Bree a towel, Leo was spraying her with a cleaning agent and Adam was cleaning her capsule.

"Rigged the wrong capsule again, Adam?" Chase asked as he walked into the lab.

"Mmm...maybe" Adam said.

Soon dad and Tasha walked in and their eyes widened at the sight of Bree's capsule.

"What happened in here? And why does my lab smell like a locker room in a gym that only cows go to?" Dad asked.

"Ah, honey, who did this to you?" Tasha asked.

"Who do you think?" Bree said as she pointed to Adam.

"Wow. Ruining pranks and blaming others. Not making any friends today, are you, Bree?" Adam asked while shaking his head.

"Grandma Rose is visiting tomorrow and I want this behavior to stop. You three go get the cleaning supplies. Now" Tasha said.

The boys nodded as Chase quickly pecked me on the lips before leaving with the guys.