Chapter Nighty-Seven: Lab Rats Vs Mighty Med: Part One

Luna's Pov

To say that I was pissed was an understatement.

Now you see, everyone knows that if you wake me up from my sleep I will be super pissed off and you will be dead the next morning.

So tell me why.

Tell me why Chase, my own boyfriend, thought it was a good idea to wake me up at 5:30am to show me something him and dad made.

I swear I would have beaten him up if I didn't love him.

So right now me and the others are walking into the new room dad made.

When we got there we saw dad kneeling in front of a box with a device inside of it.

"Ooooh, you are so beautiful. Ooooh, yes you are. I love you. I love you. I love you. I..." Dad said but stopped when he spotted us.

"Were you just talking to a glass cube?" Bree asked.

"No, I was talking to my reflection in a glass cube" Dad defended as he stood up.

"I don't see any lie with that" Alexis shrugged while leaning into Adam.

"Here she is, the Davenchase energy transponder" Chase smiled, pointing at the device inside the glass box.

"That little thing is what you guys have been working on the past 5 years?" Nick asked.

Chase smiled and nodded.

"Your genius is fading, young Chase!" Adam sighed while shaking his head.

Chase glared at him while I giggled.

"Yeah, if you think that's impressive, I've got a log cabin made of popsicle sticks that will blow your mind!" Leo sarcastically said.

Chase glared at him while me and Alexis giggled.

"So, uh, what does it do?" I asked.

"It's kind of like Leo's transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it, so it's the ultimate power source" Chase explained while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh cool, I've been looking for a new phone charger. Crack her open and juice me up" Adam grinned.

"It's not a phone charger, Adam, it's a billion dollar piece of technology. This little device packs enough punch to power an entire skyscraper" Dad said.

"So what'll that get me, like, 15 hours of talk time?" Adam asked.

"Right now, this is just a one-of-a-kind prototype but soon, the entire world will run on my technology" Dad grinned.

I smiled and nodded while Chase looked at him weirdly and walked over to him.

"Uh, I think you mean our technology" Chase said, patting him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, my technology" Dad said, making Chase frown.

"Not surprised there" Alexis sighed and I nodded.

"Here let me show you how it works. For security reasons we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube that can only be opened with my retina scan" Dad said.

Dad moved closer to the box and the retina scan scanned his eyes and the box opened.

Dad smiled and gently lifted the lid up to take out the device.

"Eye am impressed" Leo grinned, laughing at his own joke.

But he stopped laughing when he saw that none of us were laughing.