Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen: The Vanishing: Part One

Luna's Pov

We were all in the training area, getting ready to start teaching. The thing is, we were waiting for Bob since he was late, once again.

We heard footsteps and turned around to see Bob running into the room.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Bob yelled.

"Bob, you're late again" Chase sternly said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Hey, it's not my fault I overslept. It's Bree's" Bob defended.

We all looked at him weirdly as Bree's eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly.

"What?! How is it my fault?" Bree asked, genuinely confused.

"You keep showin' up in my dreams" Bob smirked, winking at her.

Bree gave him a weirded out look while Nick glared at him and pulled her closer by the waist.

"Back off, buddy. Remember she's my fiance" Nick said, showing him her engagement ring.

Bob rolled his eyes and raised his hands in surrender while Bree smiled at Nick and kissed his cheek.

We heard giggling noises and we turned around to see dad and Douglas walking into the room.

They looked really excited, they were giggling like crazy while doing some hand gestures.

"What's up with you guys?" Leo asked, confused.

"Yeah. Did someone ask you to prom?" Alexis sarcastically asked.

"No. But thanks for opening up old wounds" Douglas said, glaring at her.

Alexis smirked and shrugged and wrapped her arm around Adam's waist.

"After countless hours of research and development, Douglas and I have finally perfected the most amazing bionic operating system upgrade ever" Dad grinned.

"Ugh, I woke up for this?" Bob asked, annoyed.

Me and Chase sighed but nodded.

"This upgrade is gonna be like going from motor scooters to jet engines. It'll make all of your abilities 10 times more powerful" Douglas explained.

Him and dad grinned excitedly and nodded.

"An upgrade, huh? Well, I'm not sure you can make my leg anymore powerful, but go ahead, give it a go" Leo grinned.

He let out a loud 'ha!' and kicks the air, making me snort in amusement.

"Sorry, Leo, the upgrade only works on people with bionic chips" Dad said.

"What?" Leo asked in shock.

"Be grateful you have a bionic arm and a bionic leg. That's all you're getting. Well, at least until your next horrific accident" Dad chuckled.

Him and Douglas began laughing and soon enough Leo joined them.

But his laughter died down within a second as he sent a menacing glare towards dad.

I let out a bark of laughter at that before me and the others walked towards them.

"Mr. Davenport, are you sure that this new upgrade is safe? I mean, some of our students haven't even mastered their bionics at the current level" Chase asked.

"Yeah, Mr. Davenport, I know you want to give us like, the coolest thing ever, but do you have to?" Bree mockingly asked, glaring at Chase.

I rolled my eyes while Chase glared at her.