Chapter Eighty-One: Bionic Houseparty

Bree's Pov

It's only been a day since the incident with Krane and his bionic soldiers.

Krane was gone, which was a good thing, but the bad thing about all of this was that Luna got seriously hurt and is in the hospital.

And this is worse than the Spike incident.

Everyone is trying to remain strong and we're all confident and sure that Luna is going to make it.

I mean this is Luna we're talking about, that girl is stronger than any of us here and I know she's going to make it.

If there's anything I know about my sister is that she's going to make it. I know she will.

However, Chase isn't doing the best.

Out of all of us he's the worst, but I can't blame him since his girlfriend is in the hospital and she won't wake up.

He's barely left her room, the only time he left her room was to change out of his mission suit and honestly it worries me.

Right now I'm in the lab by myself while Adam went out to go and do something.

I heard footsteps and looked up from my phone to see Leo entering the lab with a smile on his face.

"Good news, Bree! Big D called from the hospital and said Luna's doing much better. She's gonna make it" Leo smiled.

My eyes widened in happiness as a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Awesome! That's amazing" I smiled and he nodded.

"Yep. Soon she'll be back here making her sassy comments and making me wish she was unconscious a little bit longer" Leo said.

I rolled my eyes at him and hit his arm.

"Don't say that, no matter how sassy or sarcastic she is she's apart of this family and she's my sister. I miss her" I said.

"I do too, but where's Chase I want to tell him the good news" Leo said while looking around.

I sighed and shook my head.

"He's still in her room, he hasn't left since that day" I said, causing him to sigh.

"Maybe I'll tell him later, he probably still wants to be alone" Leo said and I nodded.

"Good idea, he doesn't seem like he wants to see anyone at the moment" I said.

Like I said Chase has really been doing terrible ever since Luna got hurt by Krane and got taken to the hospital.

He just isn't the same without her.

Those two have been together for three years and I know for a fact that he loves her just as much as she loves him.

I don't know what would happen to him if he ever lost her, if we ever lost her.

I shook my head and pushed those negative thoughts away.

"It's like I said, I really miss her. Although it has been nice having the hairspray all to myself" I said.

Leo let out a small laugh and nodded.

"Oh, actually, Adam's been using it, too. He's developing new hairstyles for his armpits. You wouldn't think it, but the ponytails are surprisingly cute" Leo smiled.

I looked at him weirdly before smiling and rolling my eyes.

"You know, we should have traded Adam for one of Krane's bionic soldiers when we had the chance" I joked.