Chapter Sixty-Two: Principal From Another Planet

Luna's Pov

It was night time and I was sitting on the couch while Chase was in the kitchen preparing some special snacks of his

Apparently there's a big lunar eclipse happening today.

Dad and Chase wants all of us to be there when it happens.

Soon Adam walked in.

"Hey, Adam, you're just in time. I'm having a viewing party for tonight's big lunar eclipse!" Chase smiled as he walked into the living room while carrying a plate of cubes.

"Yep, all dudes, no girls besides Luna. Definitely a Chase party" Adam said.

"It's gonna be awesome. I even prepared an out-of-this-world feast" Chase grinned as he showed us his plate of cubes.

"These are freeze-dried food pellets just like the ones astronauts eat. Each cube contains an entire meal. This is turkey, peas, and mashed potatoes" Chase explained while pointing to a few cubes.

"Wow, congrats, Chase. You actually found a way to ruin food" Adam said, making me giggle.

"No, I made it better" Chase said.

"Oh really? Food fight!" Adam yelled.

He grabbed a cube and threw it at Chase, but it didn't do anything.

"See, that's just lame" Adam said.

Soon dad walked in as he kissed my forehead.

"Come on, guys, you're gonna miss the lunar eclipse" Dad said.

"I haven't been this excited since the meteor shower of '98" Dad grinned.

Chase quickly ran outside while me and Adam walked.

"I think 98's the last time I actually took a shower" Adam said, making me cringe in disgust.

"I cannot wait to see this!" Chase said as he stood behind the telescope.

"You're gonna have to" Dad said as he shoved Chase out of the way.

"It's beautiful" Dad said while looking into the telescope.

"Let me see, let me see" Chase said as he pushed dad out of the way.

"My turn" Adam said as he shoved Chase out of the way.

"Wow! Cool!" Adam grinned while looking into the telescope.

"What am I lookin' at?" Adam asked.

"Adam, a lunar eclipse is a rare and breathtaking event" Dad said and I nodded.

"The moon is passing directly behind the earth blocking the light that normally illuminates it" I explained.

"Wow! Nothing more exciting than a slow-moving shadow" Adam grinned.