Chapter Seventy-Seven: Merry Glitchmas

Luna's Pov

It was Christmas once again and honestly I'm very very excited because I get to spend it with my family and my amazing boyfriend

We were all in the living room deocrating the house.

I was sitting on the ground next to Chase as we were wrapping gifts when dad walked in through the front door while carrying two bags in his hands.

"Ho, ho, ho! Santa's here!" Dad said.

"I'm not sitting on your lap. Just hand out the gifts" Leo said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm not sitting our lap either but I will take a gift" I said.

Dad playfully glared at me while chuckling as he set the bags down and we all walked over to him.

"Presenting this holiday seasons hottest new action figures! Adam, Bree, Chase and Luna!" Dad grinned.

He then took out four action figures and our eyes widened when we saw that they looked just like us and we were wearing our mission suits.

"Holy shit" I gasped in shock.

"Wow!" Bree smiled.

"Cool!" Chase smiled.

"Toys!" Adam yelled as the four of us took the action figures from dad.

"They're so cute!" Tasha smiled while giggling.

"Yeah. Now that the world knows and loves you guys, a toy company was eager to put one of these in every kid's stocking-- for a small licensing fee" Dad said as he pointed at himself for the last part.

"Ahem! Didn't they forget a certain someone?" Leo asked and we all looked at him in confusion.

"I'm just saying, this face would look dashing in molded plastic. It appeals to children of all ages" Leo grinned.

"More like give them nightmares for the rest of their lives" I smirked.

The trio and dad burst out laughing while Tasha was covering her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

Leo glared at me but I continued smirking and just shrugged.

Dad finally stopped laughing as he looked at Leo and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Leo, we agreed to keep your bionic arm a secret. Besides this is about Adam, Bree, Chase and Luna. And me!" Dad grinned.

He then pulled out an action figure of himself and starts playing with, he's enjoying it while the rest of us are giving him either weird looks or annoyed looks.

"What? It comes free with the set" Dad defended.

"Right, because no one would actually pay for you" me and Bree said together before fist bumping.