Chapter Fifty-Six: Sink Or Swim Part Two

Chase's Pov

It was the next morning and Mr. Davenport had led me and my siblings to an offshore warehouse he was talking about.

"So...this is where we'll be hiding out from the FBI. What do you think?" Mr. Davenport asked.

"I think we should update our tetanus shots" Bree said and he glared at her.

"Hey, where's Leo and Luna? I thought you said they'd be here" I said in confusion.

I really wanted to see Luna and just run up to her and kiss her.

"Yeah, I kind of lied about that" Mr. Davenport said.

We looked at him in confusion before he pressed a button on his neck and our eyes widened when he revealed himself to be Douglas.

"Guess who?" Douglas asked with a smirk.

"Whoa! Awesome mask, Mr. Davenport! He looks just like his evil brother who captured us" Adam grinned.

"That is his evil brother" Bree said.

"And he did just capture us" I said.

"Oh!" Adam said in realization.

"I don't get it. I thought you were an ice cube in Mr. Davenport's warehouse. How did you get out?" I asked.

"I had a little help" Douglas said.

"It doesn't matter. We'll destroy this rat trap just like your last one" Bree said in confidence and I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for that. I didn't even have time to back up my music. Twenty years of up-tempo jazz, gone!" Douglas yelled in annoyance and half sadness.

"Yeah? Well I know something else that's about to be gone" I said and Adam nodded.

"Yeah. Let's get his reggae too" Adam said with a grin and I just rolled my eyes.

"Get him!" Bree yelled as we got ready to attack him.

"Now!" Douglas yelled.

We were confused but then we turned around and saw some guy in a hoddie and black mask come out of nowhere.

Then before we knew it he electrocuted us, knocking us to the ground as we groaned in pain.

Then I closed my eyes as I lost consciousness.

A Few Hours Later

I slowly felt myself regaining consciousness along with my siblings as I heard them groaning.

"Wakey-wakey. Eggs and bac-y" Douglas grinned at us as we slowly got up from the ground.

"Actually it's just an expression. All we have to eat around here are nuts, berries and... the occasional barbequed iguana" Douglas saidas he placed his hand on his stomach.

"Taunting us with non-existent breakfast foods? You really are evil! But I will take that barbecued iguana" Adam said in anger.

Douglas just gave him a look before Adam continued.

"But I will take that barbecued iguana" Adam nodded.

"Wait! Who was that guy?" I asked.

"Oh, that's right. You haven't been formally introduced to my partner. Krane, come say hi to the kids" Douglas yelled.

"Wait, now we have three dads?" Adam asked in confusion.

We all just gave him an annoyed look as the same guy from earlier walked over to us.