Chapter Twenty-One: Mission Invisible

Luna's Pov

I was standing with Chase the entire time

I was standing with Chase the entire time. We were mostly just making out.

I had one arm wrapped around his neck and he had one arm wrapped around my waist.

The other students paid no attention to us since they were busy on the line and talking to each other about something.

Leo was on the line but I could tell he saw us because I could hear him making gagging noises.

Adam was busy on his phone to even care about us making out.

And I don't know where Bree is.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I love you bubba" I said.

"I love you too sweetheart" Chase said and once again he pressed his lips onto mine.

I smiled into the kiss and placed my other hand on his chest.

His grip around my waist tightened and I could feel him smirking.

"Will you two stop eating each other" Leo begged as he walked over to us.

We pulled away and rolled our eyes at him.

"Why can't I just make out with my boyfriend without you bothering us?" I asked in annoyance.

"Because it's gross, especially when you do it in front of us" Leo said and Adam nodded.

"Do it at home or somewhere else, just not in front of us" Adam said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

The next thing we know we feel a breeze and Bree is suddenly standing right next to us.

Leo screams while Bree just smiles.

"Morning guys" Bree said with a smile.

"Sup Bree" I said.

"Seriously, can we put a bell on her?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics" Chase scolded.

"No one ever sees me. I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money" Bree said as she showed him his lunch money that was in her hands.

Chase's eyes widened and he started going through his pockets, only to find out his money wasn't there, "oh, you're good!" Chase said.

He tried getting it back but she put it away in her pocket and I giggled.

Just then Principal Perry walked towards us.

"Hey, you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line" Principal Perry asked and we all grew nervous.

"Uh... that wasn't me" Bree said.

"Must've been somebody else" I said.

"Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings" Adam said and leaned into me and Chase.