Chapter Eighty: Rise Of The Secret Soldiers: Part Two

Luna's Pov

Three weeks have passed and everything was just so different and weird

Ever since Adam, Bree and Chase had their huge argument and split up the team they hardly talk to each other or even look at each other.

It's honestly weird and very awkward, they literally only talk to me, Leo, dad and Tasha.

Except to each other.

I'm sitting on the couch with Adam, Chase and Leo.

Me and Leo were sitting in between the brothers because like I said, they really won't talk or look at each other.

I was next to Chase as he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder with my head laying on his shoulder.

He was watching his favorite show on the T.V while Leo was on his phone and Adam was looking bored.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, I love the international spelling bee! That last word had four Z's in it" Chase grinned while looking at me and Leo.

Me and Leo smiled at him but I could tell there was some annoyance coming from Leo.

"Yeah. Lot of zzz's going on here too" Leo said, making me glare at him and smack his arm.

"Luna, Leo, tell Chase nerd hour is over. My home renovation show is on. The Piscerelli's are turning their den space into a powder room!" Adam grinned.

Me and Leo looked at each other and sighed before looking at Chase.

"Chase, Adam wants to watch TV. Apparently, the Italians are putting in a toilet" Leo said, making me snort.

Chase didn't look at him as he continued looking at the T.V.

"Well you can tell Adam that he should've gotten here first" Chase said.

I sighed and looked back at Adam.

"He's not changing it" I said and Leo nodded.

"Tell Chase if he doesn't give me the remote, he's gonna get punched" Adam said in annoyance.

"Chase, bubba--" I started but Chase shook his head.

"Not happening sweetheart" Chase said, making me and Leo sigh in annoyance.

"He said--" Leo started but got cut off by Adam yelling and punching Leo in the arm.

Leo's eyes widened along with mine as he clutched onto his arm and glared at Adam.

"Oww! What was that for?!" Leo asked in annoyance.

"I'm sorry I got confused, I thought you were Chase!" Adam yelled before looking at me.

"Can you punch him for me?" Adam asked.

I glared at him while Leo looked more annoyed and stood up from the couch.