Chapter Nighty-Three: Simulation Manipulation

Luna's Pov

I was in the training area with dad, Adam and Chase along with their students

Today was the day Adam and Chase's team had to go through test simulations that dad had everyone go through to see not only the students progress, but also the mentors progress on our teaching skills.

Last week mine and Bree's team went and we both did amazing, dad was really proud of both of us.

So this week it's time for Adam and Alexis and Chase's teams to go up.

Nick already went last week since he was on Bree's team, he was the teams second leader.

Alexis helps Adam with teaching so that's why she's on his team and has to be here.

Even though I didn't have to teach or do the simulation I decided to watch how both teams would go, and I just wore my regular clothes.

Chase's team was up first, they had to find a way to take down the exoskeleton.

Chase's team was hiding behind the barrier while Chase was standing next to them.

"The exoskeleton's gone rogue! We have to take it down before it destroys the whole academy" Chase said.

Chase's team nodded as they started walking towards the exoskeleton.

"No! You're doing it wrong! Wait for my command before you attack!" Chase yelled at them in annoyance.

The exoskeleton starts firing its laser at the team as they were quick to hide behind the barrier again.

"Why aren't you attacking?" Chase asked in annoyance.

His team started walking towards the exoskeleton again but it continued firing at them.

"Well don't do it now! Retreat! Retreat!" Chase yelled.

Me and Alexis looked at each other, clearly confused and a tad bit annoyed before looking back at his team.

They tried running away but the exoskeleton fired at all of them and they all dropped to the ground.

"Great. My team is down! My team is down!" Chase yelled in annoyance as he threw his hands up in the air.

The exoskeleton deactivates as the lights turn back on and we all walk over to Chase and his team.

"Well, I think we can all agree that's not how you take down an Exoskeleton" Dad said and I nodded.

"Come on. Give us one more shot" Chase said but dad shook his head.

"I'm sorry Chase. This combat simulation was to test your students' progress and as much as it pains me I'm going to have to give your team a big F" Dad said.

This made me give him a small apologetic smile as he let out an annoyed sigh.

"Oh, who am I kidding? This doesn't hurt at all" Dad chuckled.