Chapter Thirty-Four: Drama With Ex-Best Friend

Luna's Pov

Today was Friday, and thank goodness for that because I was so tired of school

I had so much homework given from nearly all my classes.

My teachers are honestly a pain in the ass. I hate them just as much as I hate Principal Perry.

Just one more class left and it's on to the weekend.

Anyways, I was in the library right now, looking for a book I need for one of my homework assignments.

The others were probably waiting for me in the hallway so I want to be quick with all of this.

"Where is it? Where is it?" I muttered under my breath.

I continued walking around the library, trying my best to find the book I need.

I sighed in relief when I finally found it, thank goodness.

I walked over to the shelf that had the book I needed and grabbed it.

'Thank the lords I found it, I probably would've failed this homework assignment if I didn't' I thought.

I smiled and when I was about to leave to check out the book the person I absolutely hate the most just had to walk over to me.

"Hey Luna."

I knew that voice, the voice I thought I would never hear again, but I guess I was wrong.

Rolling my eyes I turned around to face Tyler James.

One of the popular guys at this damn school and one of the best football players here.

Well...that's what he's always saying to everyone, but in reality, he's trash as shit.

"Hi Tyler, what do you want?" I asked.

He chuckled and smiled at me.

"I saw you come in here and thought I'd say hi, is that a crime?" Tyler asked.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in annoyance.

"Whatever, what do you want?" I asked, clearly annoyed.

He smirked and just shook his head.

"I just wanted to say hi, and see how you've been, it's been a long time since we've last talked" Tyler said.

"And it should remain that way, because I'm so happy with you not talking to me and me not talking to you" I said with a smirk.

I walked away from him, but to no avail, he followed behind me.

"So, are you doing anything this weekend?" Tyler asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"I was hoping we could go out sometime, you know, just me and you. We could eat dinner or go to the movies" Tyler said with a smile.