Chapter Seventy-Five: Spike Fright

Luna's Pov

We were all in the cafeteria eating lunch together at our table

I was sitting next to Chase as he had his arm wrapped around my shoulder as I was eating my food.

Soon Bree walked over to our table with her tray in her hands and she had a disgusted look on her face.

"Okay, heads up, stay away from Principal Perry" Bree said as she sat down.

"Trust me, that's the first thing I tell myself every morning when I wake up" Leo said.

"Yeah same here, ain't no way am I going anywhere near that lady" I scoffed as I ate my french fries.

"Really? The first thing I tell myself is shaving cream only looks like food" Adam said.

We all gave him weird looks before looking to where Flo the lunch lady was.

She was working until Principal Perry suddenly appears next to her.

"What's the matter, Flo, nervous? You should be! One more mess-up and I will take you out!" Principal Perry yelled.

Flo the lunch lady got annoyed and walked away from her and I honestly don't blame her.

Principal Perry walked over to us and looked at Leo since he was looking at her.

"What are you looking at?" Principal Perry asked in annoyance.

"You keep me asking that question and I'm still not sure I can give you an honest answer" Leo said, making me snort.

"Mind your own business! If I wanted to be stared all day I'd still be a catalog model for Burt's Chainsaws" Principal Perry said in annoyance.

She does some weird noise while moving her hands around, doing a small pose before walking away.

We all looked at her weirdly as Leo turned back around.

I then noticed Adam doing some weird faces while looking at something.

"Adam, what are you doing? Why do you keep making faces like you're taking a selfie?" I asked.

"Cause that girl Sabrina has been checking me out" Adam grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him when all of a sudden his grin grew even more.

"Ooh, here she comes" Adam said before getting up.

Sabrina walks over to our table and stops in front of Adam.

"Hey, Sabrina. I couldn't help but notice you staring at me from across the room" Adam said.

Sabrina smiled at him but shook her head.

"Actually, I was looking at Chase" Sabrina said.

This made me stop eating as I looked at her.