Chapter Thirty-Seven: Leo Vs Evil

So once again, school has ended and we're all getting ready to go home but Chase has challenged Adam to an arm wrestling match

I really don't want Chase to do this because Adam won't hesitate to beat him and most likely break his hand.

But, Chase being Chase, still wants to do it.

"Chase, there's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling. It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a cock-a-doodle crunch" Leo said as we all walked down the stairs.

Adam and Bree laugh while I roll my eyes.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs" Adam smirked.

"Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah" Adam said as he started kissing his biceps.

"Hey... When you're done kissing your girlfriends, let's do this" Chase said and I giggled.

They walked over to the school bench and we all followed.

"Better back up, Leo. You're in the splatter zone" I said and Bree nodded.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs" Leo said.

The boys nodded but Leo looked at Chase, "i'm looking at you Chase" Leo said.

Chase glared at him but we all nodded, even me because it was true.

"Three, two, one, go!" Leo yelled.

Then to my surprise Chase licked his arm and Adam cringed when he touched his hand and made him lose.

"Ugh! Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam said as he wiped his hand on Bree's shirt.

"Ew!" Bree said as she moved away from him.

"Exactly. Clever beats strong any day" Chase said with a smirk.

"That's true, but you better not touch me until you wash that hand" I said.

"Chase wins" Leo said as he walked over to him and held up his hand.

"Wait, which hand did you lick?" Leo asked.

"That one" Chase said while pointing to the hand Leo was holding, causing him to cringe and let go.

"Chase wins" Leo said while holding up Chase's clean hand.

Soon we heard footsteps and saw Marcus walking towards us with a freaking stupid smile on his damn face.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus asked.

"Ooh, bundle up, everyone. It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying" Leo said while glaring at him.

"Oof. Am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asked.

"No" I said while rolling my eyes at him.