Chapter Seventy-One: Armed & Dangerous

Luna's Pov

So fucking much has happened let me tell you that

It's only been two days since everyone found out we're bionic and things have been different.

Ever since Agent Graham took charge things changed for me and the trio.

Like for example, before when people were scared of us because of our bionics they now treat us like we're celebrities.

I've gotta admit it was nice to get notice by people.

But also annoying.

Right now we're at school waiting to head inside.

Agent Graham went inside first while he told us to wait for him to announce us.

"Students of Mission Creek, please welcome your bionic super humans!" Agent Graham yelled.

The four of us smiled as Chase wrapped his arm around my waist and we all walked inside the school.

As soon as we were inside we were met by students surrounding us, praising us, cheering us and taking pictures of ourselves.

"And our trusty little mascot Chase" Adam grinned as he pushed Chase forward.

Me and Chase glared at him as I smacked his arm as Chase walked back over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"And let's no forget our favorite bionic couple. Luna Walker and Chase Davenport" Agent Graham smiled while pointing at me and Chase.

This made everyone smile and cheer for us as we were met by more flashing lights as people took picture of me and Chase.

We both smiled at each other as we kissed, earning gags from Adam and Bree.

This earned 'awwws' from all the girls, half of the boys were smiling at us while the other half of boys were glaring at Chase.

We pulled away from the kiss as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Now that I'm in charge of the bionic team, I'm gonna be taking them to a whole new level. Believe me, you're going to be seeing a lot more of us" Agent Graham grinned.

"Wow, this is amazing. It's like we're celebrities" Chase said.

"We are. And this is just the beginning" Agent Graham said.

"I can't believe that people are so shallow, they only like us because we're bionic" I scoffed while shaking my head.

"I know. This is awesome!" Bree smiled, making me roll my eyes at her.

I turned around to see Adam signing a girls forehead.

"There you go. One forehead autograph for Pam" Adam smiled.

The girl smiled at him as she turned around with a huge writing of her name written on her forehead as she walked away.

A few people surrounded me and Chase and started complementing us.