Chapter Nighty-Two: Mission Mania

Luna's Pov

It was the next day as me, the trio, Leo, Nick and Alexis all left the academy due to a mission alert.

A fire started in a forest nearby and there were some people there that were trapped.

We managed to get all of them out of there safe and sound.

Bree superspeeded with another guy as Alexis geo-leaped with another lady.

"All right, that's the last few. Everybody's safe" Bree said.

We all smiled at her and nodded as we looked at Alexis to see that she was angry and annoyed.

"Including one very ungrateful grizzly" Alexis said.

We all turned to look at the other side when we heard the grizzly bear growling.

"Oh shut it you annoying ungrateful furball!" Alexis yelled in annoyance as she rolled her eyes.

We all looked at her weirdly while Adam chuckled as he walked over to her, kissed her temple and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"The Fire Department can handle things from here. Great work, guys" Chase smiled.

We all smiled at each other as the crowd started cheering for us.

Then they all ran towards us, wanting our autographs and we all happily gave it to them.

I smiled as I finished signing someones book before turning back to the others.

"Ah, life is so much better now we don't have to keep our missions a secret" Adam grinned as we all nodded.

"I know. Now people can tell us how great we are right to our faces" Leo grinned.

"Adam, Bree, Chase, Luna, Nick and Alexis! Adam, Bree, Chase, Luna, Nick and Alexis!" the crowd chanted.

We all looked at each other and grinned.

I leaned into Chase as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

But when I looked at Leo I saw that he was frowning, clearly confused and upset.

"Are you kidding me? I've been going on missions for over a month. How can these people not know my name?" Leo asked in annoyance.

"Maybe you should change it to something people won't forget, like, uh, Gregorio Spiridakis, or Pickles O'Malley" Adam said.

We all looked at him weirdly while Leo looked more annoyed.

He then looked at the crowd and started waving his arms around to gain their attention.

"Can I have your attention, please?" Leo asked.

The crowd went silent and all their attention to Leo as he grinned and looked at them.

"I'd like to point out that Adam, Bree, Chase, Luna, Nick and Alexis weren't the only heroes. I personally saved six people" Leo said.

The crowd looked at him before looking at each other and smiling.

They then lifted their fist into the air and smiled even more.

"Adam, Bree, Chase, Luna, Nick, Alexis and that guy! Adam, Bree, Chase, Luna, Nick, Alexis and that guy!" the crowd chanted.

We all looked at each other with smiles while Leo frowned even more and looked more annoyed.

He then started chuckling as a sarcastic smile appeared on his face.

"All right, the six I saved, back in the fire" Leo deadpanned.