Chapter Nighty-Four: Forbidden Hero

Luna's Pov

Me, the trio, Alexis, Nick and Leo were coming back from a mission.

I say that we all did amazing on the mission.

However, me and Chase were supporting Leo because he hurt his ankle during the mission.

"Easy, easy, easy" Adam said as we got out of the hydraloop.

"You know, this would be a lot easier without you saying 'easy' every two seconds" Chase said in annoyance and I nodded.

"Sorry. Careful, careful, careful" Adam said as we continued helping Leo.

Then Bob and a few other students walked out and saw us.

"Babe

"Uh-oh. Did Leo blow chunks on the hydraloop again?" Bob asked.

Leo gave him an annoyed look as sawt him down on the bench that was in front of the hydraloop.

"No. We were on a mission and I hurt my ankle" Leo said and I nodded.

"And then he blew chunks on the hydraloop again" I scoffed in annoyance as Bree nodded while Leo glared at me.

Adam sighed as he wrapped an arm around Alexis's waist, kissed her temple and turned to Bob.

"You know the drill, Bob" Adam said.

"Puke patrol. I'll grab the mop" Bob nodded as he quickly walked off.

"I've taught him well" Adam said.

"I'd say it's the other way around" Nick muttered to me and Bree.

This made me and Bree giggle, making Nick look at her and started laughing softly.

They both ended up locking eyes with each other and stared at each other for a few seconds before realizing what they were doing and started blushing.

They quickly looked away from each other, but I can tell that they were still blushing as hell with smiles on their faces.

Me and Alexis looked at each other and smirked.

"The sexual tension between the two of them is real" the both of us whispered to each other.

I mean we're not wrong.

It's fucking obvious that those two like each other, but they just don't want to admit it.

I think they're both just scared.

"We were evacuating a steel mill when the roof collapsed" Chase said to the other students.

"We were pinned down and Leo had to jump over an industrial grinder to save us" Bree said.

"Come on, buddy. Let's get you to the infirmary and get that leg checked out" I said as I started guiding him.

"Would you quit fussing? I'm a grown man. I don't need you to baby me" Leo scoffed in annoyance as he started limping.

"Fine, go get yourself injured again and see if I'll take care of you" I scoffed in anger while crossing my arms.

Then Tasha walked in and Leo brightened when he saw her.

"Mommy!" Leo yelled as he limped towards her and hugged her as she hugged him back.

"Oh, I came as soon as you texted me" Tasha said as they pulled away from the hug.

"I'm not gonna lie. This is a grade-A boo-boo" Leo said with a frown.

"We better get you to your room. Where is your room?" Tasha asked while looking around.