Chapter One Hundred & Four: Bob Zombie

Luna's Pov

Me, Bree, Chase, Leo and Nick were talking to each other while walking.

Me and Chase were holding hands while Nick had his arm wrapped around Bree's shoulder.

We walked into the common area, only to see Bob wrapped up in tin foil with Adam and Alexis standing next to him.

"Uh, Bob? Why are you wrapped in tin foil?" Bree asked.

"It's not just tin foil. I'm also wearing three layers of pasta, tomato sauce, and cheese" Bob smiled.

"I turned him into a human lasagna pan. Forty-five minutes in the sun, and it's Bob appetit" Adam grinned, patting him on the back.

I sighed and looked at Alexis.

She just shook her head and mouthed 'don't ask'.

Leo sighed and turned to look at us.

"You know, given what I've seen of Bob's training, this might be the most productive use of him yet" Leo said.

We all looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

Adam wiped something out of the tin foil and licked it.

"Mm, don't move. You need more oregano" Adam said.

He kissed Alexis on the temple before running away to get some oregano.

Perry then walked in and looked at Bob.

"Mm, lasagna! Got any garlic bread?" Perry asked.

"You betcha. They're strapped to my shins" Bob nodded.

I gagged in disgust along with Alexis and Bree.

"I'll be back. Save me the greasiest piece" Perry grinned.

Bob smiled and nodded while the rest of us looked at her weirdly.

She was about to head inside the hydraloop when me and Leo walked over to her.

"Hey, where are you off to?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, and how long can you stay there?" I asked, smiling with my hands on my hips.

Perry glared at both of us and rolled her eyes.

"Your cheap father forgot to pay the trash bill. I am so sick of working for a guy who won't let me throw trash in the ocean" Perry scoffed.

She blew her nose in a tissue before throwing it to the ground.

Me and Leo gave her annoyed looks but she ignored us and walked into the hydraloop.

I sighed and walked back over to Chase as Douglas walks into the room.

"Guys, check it out. This is gonna change our bionic academy forever" Douglas smiled, holding up a device in his hands.

We all walked over to him as he walked over to one of the consoles.

"I found a way to replicate Chase's bionic intelligence" Douglas grinned.

"What?" Nick asked.

"Yeah. Remember how Giselle Vickers wanted to give your intelligence to all of her androids?" Douglas asked.

"How can we forget the bitch that tried killing my boyfriend for his chip?" I scoffed, glaring at him.

Douglas sighed while the others chuckled.

Chase wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek, making me smile.

"As I was saying. This intelligence duplicator will wirelessly add it to everyone's chip" Douglas said.