Chapter Nighty-One: Bionic Dog

Luna's Pov

Me, Bree, Chase, Leo, Alexis and Nick were all in the common area talking to each other

We heard the hydraloop coming up as we all turned around to see Adam walking out of it.

"Guys, guess what I found!" Adam grinned.

Before any of us could ask him we heard noises from behind him.

We turned around, only for our eyes to widened when we saw that a dog had walked out from behind Adam.

Bree, Leo, Alexis and Nick crouched in front of the dog and started petting it with smiles on their faces.

"Where did you get a dog?" Leo asked.

"And please do not say from a guy with sunglasses and a cane" Bree sighed in annoyance.

"No. He started sniffing me when I got on the hydraloop, then he went crazy and wouldn't leave me alone" Adam shrugged.

This made me furrow my eyebrows at him in confusion as I crossed my arms.

"And did you by any chance have meat in your pocket?" I asked.

"No!" Adam yelled before his eyes widened in realization as he reached for something in his back pocket.

"Wait, is salami a meat?" Adam asked as he took out a piece of meat.

I just sighed and rolled my eyes while Chase walked over and stood next to me.

"He can't stay" Chase said.

"Whoa! Did you see that? You said stay, and he did. He's a genius" Adam grinned.

Chase looked at him weirdly while I just sighed as the others continued petting the dog.

Then Douglas walked in and when his eyes landed on the dog his eyes widened in shock.

"Otis?!" Douglas gasped in shock.

We furrowed our eyebrows at him in confusion but he ignored us and whistles.

Surprisngly the dog walked towards him as Douglas crouched down, grinned and started petting him.

"Oh, that's my dog! He was a stray I took in and nursed him back to health, back when Krane and I bought our first evil lair together!" Douglas grinned.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion as he looked back at us.

"Actually, it was more of an evil townhouse" Douglas shrugged as he continued petting Otis.

"How were we ever afraid of you?" Bree asked.

"I ain't afraid of him" I scoffed.

"Me neither" Alexis scoffed.

"Anyways. This guy got me through some pretty rough times" Douglas smiled as he continued petting Otis.

"Well, its nice to hear that you had someone to comfort you while you were plotting to kill us" Leo said.