Chapter One Hundred & Seven: Luna & Chase Fourth Year Anniversary

Luna's Pov

Today was the day

Today was the day.

Today is mine and Chase's fourth year anniversary.

Can you fucking believe it?

Me and Chase have been together for four years. It's honestly just so amazing.

Sure, we've had our other anniversary dates in the past.

But this is our fourth year anniversary, marks that we've been together for four years.

I want everything to go well today, everything has to be perfect. That's why I made sure to look my absolute best.

I want to look extra beautiful for my man.

I'm sitting at the edge of my bed, with Alexis and Bree in my room helping me prepare for this date.

Alexis was doing my makeup while Bree was doing my hair.

I told her not to do much other then straightening it, I don't really want to do any styles with my hair, I just like keeping it straight.

"I can't believe that today is you and Chase's fourth year anniversary. It's amazing" Bree squealed.

I giggled at her excitement and nodded, equally as excited.

"He better take you somewhere nice. Cause if he doesn't, he's getting his ass beaten" Alexis said in a warning tone.

This made me and Bree giggle at her warning.

"Relax sis, he hasn't told me where we're going since he wanted it to be a secret. But I can guarantee you that it's gonna be something amazing" I reassured her.

"Better be" Alexis scoffed.

I sighed and shook my head at her.

Bree was done with my hair and was started to wrap everything up to put the iron away.

Soon Alexis was done with my makeup and was starting to put the stuff away.

"Come" Bree smiled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the bed.

Alexis grabbed my other hand as the both of them lead me to the mirror in my room.

They set me in front of the mirror and when I saw how I looked, I allowed a small soft smile to appear on my face.

Alexis and Bree wrapped their arms around me, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Well, what do you think?" Bree asked.

"I love it. I absolutely love it" I smiled.

"See, we told you you were going to look amazing. You've gotta stop doubting us" Alexis said, pouting at the end.

I rolled my eyes at her, but still smiled.

I hugged both of my sisters back and leaned into their touch, them doing the same with me.