Chapter Eighty-Five: Unauthorized Mission

Luna's Pov

Me, the trio, Leo just got back to the academy after a mission.

We actually ended up bring Sebastian, Nick and Alexis with us since we needed the extra help.

And since they're the best students so far at the academy and they're improving with their training they were the best ones for the job.

We all got off the hydra loop while carrying our bags with us and setting them down.

"Nice work, guys. That mission was a total success" Chase smiled and I nodded.

"Maybe for you. Nothing caught on fire or blew up. To me: colossal failure" Adam said while shaking his head.

"Adam I swear" I groaned while shaking my head at him, causing Alexis to giggle.

"Well, good news, you've got heat vision and a whole afternoon ahead of you. Go make something happen" Leo grinned while patting Adam on his shoulder.

Adam grinned at him and nodded as Leo walked away.

Then Bob walked over to Adam while carrying something in his hand with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, Adam, check it out. While you were gone, I got to boogie board with the dolphins" Bob smiled.

He held up a boogie board that was now half a boogie board because of the big ass bite on the side of it.

"Bob, those weren't dolphins. These are clearly the bites of an angry catfish" Adam said.

"Wow! Is there anything you don't know?" Bob asked with a huge smile on his face before walking away.

Bree, Sebastian and Nick all looked at each other in worry.

"I don't think we should let those two play together anymore" Bree said.

"Uh-uh" Sebastian and Nick said together.

"No shit sherlock" me and Alexis scoffed, causing the both of us to look at each other with smirks on our faces.

"Hey, Chase, on the next mission, do you think I might actually be able to do something?" Sebastian asked while walking towards him.

"Well, you did get to do something. You, along with Alexis and Nick watched me be an amazing mission leader. Most people would pay to see that" Chase grinned.

Sebastian, Nick, Alexis and Bree gave him annoyed looks while I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"And then demand a refund" Bree said, causing me to giggle.

"I'm just saying, the whole purpose for me going on the mission was to get some hands-on training" Sebastian said.

"Yeah I agree with him" Nick nodded.

"I don't really care. I just want to go to bed and sleep" Alexis shrugged while crossing her arms.

Yeah, she's totally my sister.

"And you did. You handed me my flashlight and Nick handed me my lip balm. Thank you!" Chase smiled while patting him on the back.

"Bubba" I sighed at him.

Sebastian looked annoyed and fed up and Nick did too but not as much as Sebastian.

"But I'm the best student here! I've been acing all of my training exercises. Without practice how am I ever gonna be mission leader?" Sebastian asked.

"Oh, that's just it, you won't. 'Cause I'm mission leader" Chase scoffed as he got up from his chair.

Him and Sebastian started glaring at each other, causing me to sigh as I walked over to them.