Chapter Thirty-Nine: Trucked Out

Luna's Pov

I was in the lab with Leo and Adam since Leo was helping Adam with his driving.

He's going to be taking his driving license test later today and we all want to make sure he passes.

I was sitting on top of the cyber desk while Adam was in dad's red golf cart.

"Alright, Adam. I borrowed Big D's hydrogen-powered golf cart to help you practice for your driving test" Leo said.

"First step, seat belts" I said.

"Okay... focus" Adam said as he slowly put on his seatbelt and smiled once he got it on.

"Yes! Zero to buckle in under five seconds" Adam yelled as him and Leo high fived each other.

The doors opened and I smiled when I saw Chase enter the lab.

He smiled at me before his eyes landed on Adam as he chuckles, "oh, look, a dummy driving a dummy" Chase said.

"Ooh, what does this button do?" Adam asked as he pressed the button, making mine and Leo's eyes widened.

"No!" the both of us yelled but it was too late.

Soon the car started speeding towards Chase whose eyes widened in fear as he let out a scream.

"Brake!" I yelled.

Adam stepped on the brake, making the car stop but the dummy had shot out of the car seat and flew towards Chase.

He fell to the ground with the dummy on top of him as he started groaning in pain.

"Wish all buttons did that" Adam smirked, making Leo laugh and nod.

I glared at them as they left the lab while I hopped off the cyberdesk and ran towards Chase.

I kneeled in front of him while shoving the dummy off of him.

"Bubba, are you alright?" I asked as he slowly sat up from the ground.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright" Chase nodded and I sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness" I said, making him smile.

We moved closer to each other before our lips pressed against each others.

Before I knew it Chase had spun me around, so now I was on laying on the ground as Chase soon got on top of me.

We made sure to not break the kiss as we continued making out.

I ran my hands through his hair as one of his hands slowly caressed my cheek.

He licks my bottom lip and I let him in and moaned as he immediately deepened the kiss.

Soon we pulled away and started panting so we could catch our breath.

Chase looked down at me and smiled, "that was nice" Chase said.

I giggled and nodded, "yeah, it was" I said.

He soon got off of me and I sat up from the ground. I looked at him and smiled.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Chase smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

I smiled and hugged back as I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Later In The Afternoon

Me, Bree, Chase and Leo were in the living room waiting for Adam to get back from his test.

I had faith he would pass and if he didn't I would be there to help him for the next time.

"I cannot believe Adam's not back from his driving test. What's taking him so long?" Leo asked.