Chapter Seventy-Six: Face Off

Luna's Pov

After the whole Spike incident and me being sent to the hospital because of what happened things were back to normal

I was released from the hospital yesterday after being there for 3 days.

I only get a few headaches but other than that I'm perfectly fine.

Chase constantly checks up on me and does nearly anything for me because he still feels guilty for what he did, even when it wasn't his fault.

Adam is the same, he's doing nearly anything for me because he feels guilty, more than Chase.

I continue reassuring them that I'm alright and that I'm not angry at either of them.

Sabrina constantly texts or calls me to know if I'm ok or not or if I need her to bring me anything to make me feel better.

Me and her are great friends and after the incident she's constantly asking if I'm ok or not.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate everyone looking out for me, I really do, but it's getting annoying.

Like I know I suffered some injuries and a bad blow to the head but I survived and I'm doing alright.

That's all that matters.

So right now I was at my locker with the boys as Chase had his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"So sweetheart, the dance is tomorrow" Chase said.

"Yes bubba, I know that" I said while giggling.

"I promise that this time we're going to go to a dance together. Nothing is going to ruin that" Chase softly said.

I turned my head around and smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek.

"I know. It's going to be amazing, especially since we can finally go to a dance together as a couple" I said.

"And I promise I won't let anything ruin this for us" Chase said.

"I know. I trust you" I smiled before kissing him on the lips and he kissed back.

"No PDA, especially in front of me. Wait till we get home" Adam said in annoyance while gagging.

Me and Chase pulled away and sighed in annoyance.

I just continued going through my locket to get all the things that I need for today.

Once I got all my books out I closed my locker and that's when Bree walked over to us with a huge smile on her face.

"Guys, you will never believe what just happened. Jake Chambers asked me to the winter dance!" Bree smiled.

"Awesome, congrats sis" I smiled at her.

"Jake Chambers! The Jake Chambers?" Chase asked in shock and Bree nodded.

"Yes!" Bree yelled while smiling.