Chapter Fourty-Three: Luna & Chase 2nd Year Anniversary

Luna's Pov

After the whole craziness with Marcus and dad's evil brother Douglas we're all taking it easy.

I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I have bionics now.

Dad said he would train me one day but after everything that happened we're all just going to get some rest for the time being.

Well...for the others at least.

Today is mine and Chase's 2nd year anniversary and we're going out tonight to celebrate.

He still hasn't told me where we're going because he says it's a surprise.

I really want to know where he's taking me but all he said to me was 'wait and see later on' and honestly it annoyed me.

But it doesn't matter, as long as I'm getting to spend some alone time with my amazing boyfriend then I don't care.

So, right now I'm in my room getting ready.

Bree was sitting on my bed with my pillow in her arms.

"He really won't tell you where he's taking you?" Bree asked.

"Yeah, he said he wants today to be perfect" I said while applying some blush.

"You know I'm officially jealous of your love life. You and Chase have been together for two years and you're still going strong" Bree said.

"Yeah, I know" I said as I let out a dreamy sigh.

"But what about you and Owen, are you two doing alright in your relationship?" I asked.

"For the most part yeah, but I don't know if he's the one just yet" Bree shrugged.

I shrugged as well as I finished with the blush and started putting on some lipstick.

"I still can't believe you and Chase are still together. I kind of thought that you two would break up one day" Bree said.

I giggled a little but shook my head.

"I love Chase and he loves me, I would never want to leave him at all" I said with a smile.

"Good because if you ever did he would be heartbroken. But knowing you, I know you would never do that to him" Bree said with a smile.

I giggled and nodded.

Once I was done with my makeup I got up and went into my closet to get changed.

"I wish Owen was like that with me. He's always busy with art and stuff that we barely do anything together" Bree said.

"Maybe it's better you end things. A guy like that isn't worth it" I said while putting on my shirt.

I then grabbed a skirt nearby and started putting it on.

"I don't know, I still really care about him and I know he does too" Bree sighed.

"I suggest that you wait it out. See where you relationship goes from here and if you start feeling more unhappy it's better to talk to Owen and end things and just remain as friends" I explained.

I grabbed my leather jacket and placed it on me.

"You're right, I'll give this relationship a try for now, but if I'm not happy with it then it's better to call it quits" Bree said.

"Exactly" I said as I sat down and started putting on my shoes.

"Thanks Luna, you know it's really nice to talk to you about these things. It's nice to call someone I consider my best friend and my sister" Bree said.