Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen: Space Colony: Part One

Luna's Pov

Things were amazing so far, let me start with that

Hmmm, maybe lets start with the fact that Bree and Nick are engaged.

They're officially engaged. They're no longer girlfriend and boyfriend, their each others fiance.

We're all very much happy for them, truly, we are.

Dad and Douglas were feeling a few mixed emotions, mostly because they think that they're still young to get married.

To be honest, we all felt the same way.

But overall we were still happy for them and if this is something they both want then we're not gonna stop them.

And it's not like they're gonna get married in a few days or a few weeks.

There's lots of planning to do, so it's gonna be a while until they officially become husband and wife.

Me, Adam, Alexis, Chase and Leo were currently in the common area.

Bree and Nick were in the mentor headquarters with Douglas, discussing and organizing things for the wedding.

Dad gave everyone the day off today because of how hot it was.

"Ugh, I am so happy Mr. Davenport gave everyone the day off, because it is way too hot to train" Alexis said.

We all nodded at that as she stopped fanning herself with the magazine she was holding.

"Yeah, well, lucky for you, your boyfriend's a bionic air conditioner" Adam smirked, winking at her.

Alexis blushed at that but smiled, while Chase scoffed and waved his hand around.

"Ugh, Adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing all over-" Chase started but stopped.

Adam ignored what he was saying and used his enhanced lung capacity as an air conditioner.

And can I just say that it actually made us feel alot better.

"Oh, good heavens, that is so much better!" Chase yelled in relief.

We all quickly stood up from the ground and used this as our chance to get rid of our sweating.

"Get my back! Get my back!" Chase yelled, lifting his shirt up slightly.

Adam then stopped as we turned around to see the doors to the hydraloop opening.

We all smiled when we saw dad and Tasha walking out of it.

"Hey, guys" Tasha smiled.

Me and Leo were the first ones to run towards her and engulf her in a big hug.

"Oh, Tasha, it's so good to see you again" I smiled.

"Oh, it's good to see you too sweetie" Tasha smiled.