Chapter Sixty-Six: Which Father Knows Best

Luna's Pov

We were all in the lab as dad was trying his best to fix Bree's chip after she completely destroyed it a few days ago

Bree was sitting on a chair while we were all surrounding her to see if dad was able to fix her chip.

"Well, Bree, you smashed your chip so badly, it's useless. But! I was able to replicate my brother's original chip and like my face, it's flawless" Dad grinned as he started typing on the cyberdesk.

"Forget the chip. We need to get this dude a mirror" Leo said and I smirked while nodding.

"Wait, so I'm actually going to be bionic again?" Bree asked with a hopeful expression.

"Yep" Dad nodded with a small smile.

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Bree grinned as she hugged dad tightly who chuckled and hugged her back.

I smiled at them and then dad glanced down at the screen on the cyberdesk.

"Your chip's almost ready" Dad smiled as they pulled away from the hug.

Once he said that the chip fabricator made a ding noise.

"Ooh! Snacks are done!" Adam grinned.

"For the last time, this is not a microwave! It's a chip fabricator" Dad sighed in annoyance.

"Call it whatever you want. I'm still making my mini pizzas in here" Adam shrugged and I just scoffed.

Dad reached into the chip fabricator and took out Bree's chip as he held it in front of her with a smile on his face.

"Okay, Bree, hop in your capsule when you're ready for your new chip" Dad said.

Bree smiled as she took the chip from him and immediately ran inside her capsule.

"You know, Big D, if this works, maybe you can make a chip for me" Leo smiled.

"Please, your body can't handle high-fiber cereal" I mocked with a smirk on my face.

This made the others laugh while Leo crossed his arms and glared at me but I just shrugged at him.

Dad then pressed a few buttons and then the chip was placed inside her neck. Bree stepped out her capsule while rubbing the back of her neck where the chip was placed.

"So? How does it feel?" Dad asked.

"Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused to my nervous system!" Bree said.

"Whoo hoo! Success!" Dad cheered and we all smiled.

"Alright, now, give it a try, see how it worked" dad said as Bree walked over to the other side of the lab.

"Ok" Bree nodded as she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.

She then activates her superspeed but the difference was she went out of control and sped up onto the ceiling.