⁂ Case Ten: Smile Murder 01 Death Smile ⁂

"Brother Ma, do you eat ice cream?"

Zhao Hu passed the ice cream in his hand to Ma Han next to him.

Ma Han tilted his head and looked at the sky weakly. Today they are going to catch a murderer. They have already locked the target. He and Zhao Hu are in charge of squatting at the gate of the mall. They wait for the person to come out, Bai Yutang and the others will give them news in the mall.

It's already winter, so the wind is a bit chilly, but today is Sunday, so there is still a lot of people at the entrance of the mall.

This time SCI wanted to catch the man called the yellow wolf, he killed four people, all young women.

Since the last time the case of the red-lip killer was suspended, Bai Yutang has erupted.

The aggressive personality of the SCI Captain has come up. He has a crazy desire to solve cases, but there have been no major cases recently, so Bai Yutang has taken all the cases that the Major Crime team couldn't handle......He was recently seen retreating around the station because of the more intimidating atmosphere and the fear of causing damage to the pond fish.

"Don't they all say global warming?"

Zhao Hu pulled the collar of his sweater, holding the ice cream in one hand and hiding under his armpit in the other, and said,

"I think it's the global cold that is the case. Didn't all experts say that the earth is about to usher? Is the ice age in the new season? It's like the day after tomorrow. By the way, I bought a lighter to hang on my body after watching the day after tomorrow."

"Why wear a lighter the day after tomorrow after watching it?"

Ma Han asked, unintelligible, saying in his hear——You're cold and eating ice cream?"

'Zippo.'

Zhao Hu took out the flying saucer-shaped lighter hanging around his neck to show Ma Han and asked,

"Isn't it handsome, just like the galaxy in the Black Super Special Police?"

"You don't smoke."

Ma Han frowned,

"Why do you bring a lighter?"

As he said, he took it over and opened it. After pressing it for a long time, there were no sparks.

"I haven't filled it with oil yet."

Zhao Hu chuckled,

"I'll buy it when I go back in a while, and I will use it to burn police materials to keep warm."

Ma Han has always used Zhao Hu as a partner, and on the other hand, they have completely different temperaments and personalities. Think about it, Zhao Hu used to be an undercover police officer, all scornful, and Ma Han was a sniper, as serious as a popsicle, but after Bai Yutang let the two of them partner, there are always unexpected surprises, probably the characters complement each other.

"Hey, Brother Ma, if it's the day after tomorrow, or the world end tomorrow. I know a place to hide."

Zhao Hu said with a smile.

"Huh?"

Ma Han looked at him.

"It's just in the south of the city..."

Before Zhao Hu's words were finished, he heard Bai Yutang's voice coming from in the earphones,

"Ma Han, Zhao Hu, he is heading towards you."

When the two heard it, they immediately became serious. Zhao Hu gave half of the ice cream to a little boy passing by, slapped him on the ass and said,