⁂ Crazy Doctor's Murderer 24 -X Island ⁂

The true meaning of X is that troubles everyone. To Zhan Zhao and others' surprise——It turned out to be an X-shaped trench.

Zhan Zhao was dumbfounded as he held the photo. The photo showed that there was an X-shaped dark zone next to a small island that matched the pattern.

"Is this a natural result?"

Gong Sun held his chin,

"Maybe the difference in color is caused by the different depths of the seafloor, or is it caused by any ocean currents or fish schools here?"

"In a piece of blue water, an X-shaped dark blue?"

Zhan Zhao asked Jiang Ping,

"Can you confirm the latitude and longitude?"

"It's confirmed. It's a small, unnamed island. It can be named X for the time being."

Jiang Ping pulled out several more sets of photos.

"I searched for news about the area near this island, and I made a big discovery."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang took another photo that Jiang Ping took out and found that it was a yellowed old file photo, which must have been a few years old.

In the photo taken, a dilapidated large ship docked near the island, and the crew were collectively moving things from the ship to the island, which were all wooden boxes.

Each of these crew members carried guns on their backs, but they didn't look like soldiers.

"Look at the flag."

Jiang Ping reminded.

"Jolly flag?"

Zhan Zhao was surprised and asked Jiang Ping,

"When was this photo taken?"

Others also circulated the photos, and they all thought it was strange——Is there really a pirate flag?

"I searched the local news. This island is located in a waterway that was plagued by pirates."

Jiang Ping was typing on the keyboard.

"What's even more interesting is that most of these pirates were later arrested, and when asked where they hid the looted property, they all said they hid it on the pirate island."

Zhao Hu patted his chest and said,

"I thought it would be... ONE PIECE."

Everyone despised him,

"Watch less cartoons!"

"Pirate Island... Is very vivid."

Gong Sun pointed at the X and said,

"Just like the two crossed bones that are necessary for a pirate flag, this look may be an artificial coordinate."

"Also, I found some satellite photos with the help of the military. They were taken about three years ago and have not been made public. Thanks to the help of Bao Bureau, I got them."

Jiang Ping took out another set of photos to show to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang. They saw the same X island. Thick smoke billowed on the island, as if there had been an explosion.

In the next few pictures, the wreckage of the plane can be vaguely seen, scattered in all directions.

"Is this the same island where the plane crashed three years ago?"

Bai Yutang frowned and said.

"It's not the same as the information I got before!"

"That's right, two completely different islands. The island that records worldly affairs is not far away."

Jiang Ping held his chin,

"I guess that Island X is the real plane crash site, and the other island is the second scene, which is a fake one!"

"Transport the corpses and aircraft wreckage to other islands..."

Zhan Zhao touched his chin and said,

"To cover up the truth."

"No wonder the reports back then were so lacking in detail."