⁂ Lucky Murderer 27 Closes The Net To Catch Fish ⁂

The personalities of Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are almost completely opposite, one is quiet, the other is active, the other is ghostly and the other is cool. So their growth process was spent in quarrels and rivalries, but they got along very well. Regarding their relationship, Gong Sun has a classic description—The real so-called blind love is never quarreling, but quarreling all the time, never separated.

The so-called tacit understanding doesn't necessarily mean that it is always in harmony, but it is in harmony when it should be in harmony, and it is determined not to be in harmony when it should not be in harmony! To achieve this, it is not as di!icult as the legends say, and it does not need to be in the same heart. As long as there is a common goal or a common hobby, it will be fine. Except for feelings, most things in the world seem to follow this pattern.

It's like good people believe in justice, so most of their thoughts are similar, while bad people believe in evil and have similar thoughts. Whether it is good or evil, naturally it is the same.

......

Zhao Zhen brought Lis Bon to do the so-called 'Foreign aid'.

Luo Tian and Qin Ou saw the sudden arrival of 'Foreign aid'.

Neither party knew in advance what each other would do next, and Zhan Zhao had no instructions for the next step. The only one who responded differently was Lis Bon.

Zhao Zhen, Luo Tian, and Qin Ou proceeded as they normally would.

Zhao Zhen looked puzzled at Lis Bon, who was holding on to the cleaning box of the big vacuum cleaner, and asked,

"Lis Bon, why are you hungry?"

"Huhu..."

Lis Bon just felt that the inside of the box smelled strange, like carrion. After all, it is a wild cat.

The king of beasts is not enough to say that it sounds good. It smells like the dead people. Naturally, it has to be pondered!

Those Qian Jia's people are pretending to be cleaners, and seem to be nervous.

Qin Ou prefers to joke, so he asked Zhao Zhen with a smile,

"Did you not have enough food for him, so you came looking for some snacks?"

After speaking, he teased the people,

"Hey, what's in it? Dead people?"

"No, officer, don't be joking!"

The few disguised sta! were extremely nervous and quickly defended.

Zhao Zhen patted Lis Bon,

"Let's go, Lis Bon, don't make trouble."

Zhao Zhen is very particular about taking pictures of Lis Bon. Lis Bon has been raised for more than ten years, and naturally, he is very obedient.

Zhao Zhen told him to stop making trouble, but the gesture showed to continue. Is it to continue or stop? What should Lis Bon do next?

Does the lion also have thinking? Lis Bon squatted beside the box, pressing one paw against the box so that no one could take it away, and tilted his head to think——To continue or not to continue? Bother!

It hugged the vacuum cleaner and didn't let it go. Those people were sweating and couldn't stand it.

And at this moment, Qian Jia was the most anxious. Everything went very smoothly before, but this last step got stuck. Isn't this terrifying?! And he couldn't get away at this time, couldn't be the master, so he had to look back at Wei Zi Qiang.