⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 13 Hatred in Fire ⁂

A fire in the forest is no joke. Whether it is the season of forest fire prevention or not, people are living nearby. Once the fire starts, it may suffer heavy losses.

So the forest ranger hurriedly called the forest fire alarm, and R and T yelled at the house as if something was wrong.

"The smell of barbecue!"

Bai Yutang said with a frown.

"You mean there's someone inside?"

Zhan Zhao saw Bai Yutang going down, so he quickly stopped,

"Yu Tang!"

"Let's go."

At this time, the forest fire alarm in protective suits arrived. Bai Yutang borrowed a protective suit from them and went down together. Zhan Zhao knew that he couldn't stop him, so he hurriedly followed behind.

Zhao Qin watched from the side, frowning and not speaking.

When everyone rushed down the mountain, they saw that the fire was raging, and many charred snakes were lying on the ground.

"Is it the smell of roasted snake meat?"

Bai Chi asked.

Gong Sun picked up a snake and smelled it, then shook his head,

"It tastes different!"

At this time, the firefighters had already rushed into the fire, Qin Ou stopped Bai Yutang who was about to wear protective clothing, and said,

"Captain, I have experience, I will go!"

Everyone knew that he was a fire captain. Bai Yutang nodded and gave him the protective suit. Qin Ou quickly put it on and went in with the firefighters. After a while, Qin Ou brought someone out of a large safe.

The sound of scratching and the screaming of women kept coming from the safe, which made it a little dull.

Qin Ou took off his gas mask and took a deep breath,

"There are a lot of hunting prey in it, hares, and..."

"Also?"

Everyone was puzzled.

Qin Ou frowned,

"The stump of the corpse seems to have been soaked in formalin."

At this time, with a 'Bang', the door of the safe opened, and an unkempt woman ran out inside. She screamed and shook her head frantically, as if she was about to collapse.

Everyone frowned, only to see that she was put in a safe. There was a simple feeding device in the box. There was a display on the device that counted down, and it showed the remaining time of oxygen. There were only five minutes left.

The safe conducts heat very quickly, and it looks very hot inside. The woman has red burns on her body. But she seemed to be scared crazy, crying and screaming,

"It's none of my business. It's none of my business!"

Bai Yutang frowned and asked Luo Tian and Zhao Hu to support her, but she still lost control.

Bai Chi called an ambulance, Zhan Zhao went over, said a few words in her ear, and then guided her,

"Take a deep breath, breath..."

The woman gradually calmed down and took a deep breath following Zhan Zhao's rhythm.

"Relax."

Zhan Zhao nodded and asked her to be quiet for a while.