⁂ Lucky Killer 31 Bet ⁂

The figure flashed past too fast. Zhan Zhao only caught a glimpse of a shadow for a moment, almost feeling that he had read the wrong person.

Then he looked at Bai Yutang in a blink of an eye and saw that he was staring at the layout of the ship, holding the walkie-talkie and the boarding crew on the other end of the tactics, as if he hadn't seen it at all.

Zhan Zhao retracted his gaze and searched on all the monitors, but there was no trace of it. It can be seen that Zhao Jue especially showed him that person just now.

While thinking about it, Zhao Jue had already dragged Zhao Zhen to the gaming table.
The singer is indeed a gambler. The guests on this luxury cruise ship are almost all extremely wealthy chaebols or tycoons, and none of them care about money.

Therefore, the stack of chips on the table is very high. Singer is a master, and almost all players who play against him lose.

"People who keep winning like this are obviously making thousands!"

Zhan Zhao frowned,

"Why doesn't the casino care?"

"Cruise ships only charge high boarding fees. There is no bookmaker for this kind of gambling. It's just that the gamblers are making money with each other. The merchants are happy to see it succeed. Is it because there are no rules that the gang of lawless people will come up?"

Jiang Ping checked the detailed information before and did not miss a single detail.

"Zhen, be careful."

Bai Chi sat on the stool and looked at the camera nervously.

Because he couldn't see Zhao Zhen's picture, he could only see the people and things he was facing, so he was even more worried.

Zhao Zhen sat down opposite Singer, and Zhao Jue was behind him.

Singer obviously only looked at the opponent at the gambling table, and was slightly taken aback when he saw Zhao Zhen,

"Oh? Mr. Magician."

"It's over!"

Bai Chi grimaced,

"He knows Zhen."

Zhan Zhao rubbed his head in tears and comforted him,

"Chi Chi, there are not many people who don't know Zhao Zhen."

Bai Chi was even more depressed, the other party must know the relationship between Zhao Zhen and Zhao Jue, shouldn't he...
Sure enough, Singer slowly raised his head, and when he saw Zhao Jue who was smiling at him at the table, the expression on his face made Zhan Zhao and others who were originally worried couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"It's like the toad in the seismograph with its mouth open waiting to catch the beads."

Gong Sun described it vividly on the side, and once again made everyone laugh.

It took Singer another three or four minutes to look away from Zhao Jue's face. At this time, his face turned pale, and his eyes were even more uncertain.

Zhao Jue said coolly,

"Well, it's really interesting to meet an old friend in such a place."

Singer's face relaxed a little.

Bai Yutang sighed,

"So easy to deceive?"

However, Zhan Zhao frowned,

"Not only is he a liar, but he should also be obedient."

Bai Yutang was stunned for a while after hearing this, and then he was shocked,