⁂ SCI Extra: Ghost Stories of Christmas ⁂

Early morning, December 24, 2010

Zhan Zhao woke up to a creaking noise and opened his eyes in a daze. If he remembered correctly, today is a day off.

The hard work of SCI finally ushered in Bao Zheng's great compassion and collectively took the Christmas holiday. It is said that there is also a red envelope... It seems that it was sponsored by the eldest brother.

"Meow~meow~"

As soon as Zhan Zhao wanted to get up, he heard a tender and muffled kitten cry.

Following the voice and lowering his head, he saw Luban and Li Lia lying lazily on the pillows next to him.

Zhan Zhao wondered, it was Bai Yutang who was lying there, and he stretched out his hand to catch the two cats.,

"Go down quickly and let Xiao Bai see that he should wash all the sheets and duvets again."

Li Lia and Lu Ban naturally didn't understand. When they saw Zhan Zhao awake, they immediately leaned over and rubbed around to hug.

At the same time, there was another meow sound from the quilt.

Zhan Zhao opened the quilt suspiciously and took a look——Well, the litter of kittens and cubs are all in his quilt, one by one chubby and round, not long after they were born, they haven't been completely weaned yet, and they are all very cute.

Zhan Zhao was in a great mood early in the morning. He took out the kitten door and touched it all over, and then heard the sound of 'Creaking' coming from the yard again.

Get up, lie down on the window sill and take a look... There was a heavy snowfall last night. The yard was already wrapped in silver. Two big ladders were sandwiched by a cedar tree. Big Ding and Xiao Ding were lying on it, holding a saw in their hands. Sawing a section of the top of the cedar, and it seems that they are going to get it home to make a Christmas tree.

Lisbon and the little lion were running around in the snow. Bai Chi took a big washbasin with fresh beef in it and was feeding the lion.

Zhan Zhao yawned and stretched out, already feeling a strong Christmas atmosphere.

Look at the alarm clock at the head of the bed-it's not eight o'clock, Bai Yutang must have gotten up to prepare for Christmas dinner.

They haven't been shopping on the street for a long time. Zhan Zhao is going to the supermarket together for a while to prepare food for the holiday... Of course, there are gifts to be exchanged for Christmas tomorrow.

Lis Bon and the little lion were running around in the snow. Bai Chi took a big washbasin with fresh beef in it and was feeding the lion.

Zhan Zhao yawned and stretched out, already feeling a strong Christmas atmosphere.

Look at the alarm clock at the head of the bed——It's not eight o'clock, Bai Yutang must have gotten up to prepare for Christmas dinner.

They haven't been shopping on the street for a long time. Zhan Zhao is going to the supermarket together with his boyfriend for a while to prepare food for the holiday... Of course, there are gifts to be exchanged for Christmas tomorrow.

Quietly took out an invoice from the bedside table... This is what Zhan Zhao is going to pick up today.

A few days ago, he ordered a very special gift for Bai Yutang. The Rat will definitely like it. Of course, keep it secret! Carefully hid the invoice in the wallet and put it on the head of the bed.

After thinking about it for a while and feeling that it was not very safe, Zhan Zhao stuffed the wallet into his pocket again... For the first time in his life, he walked around with the wallet, but think about it to Bai Yutang's surprise; let's put up with it.