⁂ Ghost Murderer 35 As A Pervert ⁂

In the evening of the same day, a traffic accident involving a series of seven cars collided in downtown S.

The next morning, the headlines of major newspapers were all——The famous magician Zhao Zhen suffered a major car accident and became a vegetable.

For a while, the media was in an uproar, and the magic world was also in an uproar. Zhao Zhen's agents, including Bai Jin Tang's entertainment company, kept making calls every day, but the insiders remained silent.

The twins are very skilled this time, working hard to create a sensational effect. The entrance of the hospital is full of movie fans, but it is a pity that Zhao Zhen's ward is surrounded by heavy security personnel, and it's airtight, not even a fly can fly in, let alone people.

At the same time, there was news that homosexuals would stay with each other and never give up. For a while, Zhao Zhen occupied the front pages of major newspapers. Of course, most of the public expressed their understanding and blessings.
Bai Chi accompanies Zhao Zhen every day to read the newspaper. He feels that there's something to deceive the public. He's a very honest person by nature, and always feels that he has done wrong things and is very uncomfortable.

"Chi Chi."

Of course, Zhao Zhen could see if Bai Chi was happy. He reached out and took his hand.

"We did fabricate the news, but we don't know how many people will be harmed by those people outside. It can make bombs, hypnotize, and make one or two delirious. It will definitely be unbelievable affer a long time."

"Mm-hmm."

Bai Chi nodded,

"I know."

Zhao Zhen saw that he was very obedient, so he stretched out his hand and squeezed his cheek.
......

At the other end, Ma Han and Zhao Hu were using a construction team to cut the walls of the basement of Zhao Zhen's old house.

"How is it?"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao also came there.

"Captain, look at the one just dugout."

Ma Han handed a few pried bricks to Bai Yutang.

Bai Yutang took the brick and knocked it, the cement peeled off, and the inside was yellow gold.

"Oh... Casting gold in cement to make a wall, this is really unknowing!"

Zhan Zhao pointed to the brick and asked,

"Why is it in Zhao Jue's house?"

"It is estimated that he talked with Zhao Jue back then."

Bai Yutang weighed the heavy gold bricks,

"Similar to a deal, he helped Zhao Jue tie the bomb on the data box, and Zhao Jue, help him with hidden gold... Maybe he still has to take care of Chen Mi."

"Captain, let's figure it out, it's all the gold that was robbed in the bank that year."

Ma Han and Zhao Hu piled up the gold bricks in the middle of the basement and asked Bai Yutang,

"Li Ying came to expect for the box, she still wants to find this gold, how do we deal with it?"

"That Zhao Zhen fan, there will be so many people to help, will it also be related to the gold?"

Zhan Zhao patted the dust on his hands,

"Otherwise, she's obsessed with Zhao Zhen and can't make such a big move!"