⁂ Extra 18+ ⁂

There is watery sex in one scene.

Seeing that Zhan Zhao's condition was not good, Bai Yutang simply skipped work early and drove him home forcibly.

On the way, Zhan Zhao was still able to argue with Bai Yu Tang, insisting that he was fine. He disliked Sir Bai's many things and plausibly criticized Bai Yutang's behaviour of arriving late and leaving early because of business and private interests.

But as he spoke, he fell silent, Bai Yutang's pupil glanced away and saw Zhan Zhao close his eyes; his eyelids were red, his lips were red, his face became paler and thinner, and he was still screaming softly in the haze with a cry,

"Xiao Bai."

Bai Yutang stepped on the accelerator and drove the sports car out of the aeroplane's posture.

When he got home, he didn't wake Zhan Zhao up. Instead, he put one hand under his armpit and the other through the bend of his leg and carried him back across the road. Fortunately, he didn't meet anyone on the way.

After throwing him on the bed, he touched Zhan Zhao's forehead and it was very hot.

Bai Yutang was speechless for a while. He stood at the head of the bed with his hands on his waist. He was furious and wanted to curse a few words, but after holding back for a long time, he took several deep breaths and was reluctant to say a heavy word.

Zhan Zhao was so confused that he struggled to open a slit of his eyelids. He glanced at him through his fine eyelashes and saw Bai Yutang's face dark like a trapped beast. After being angry for less than a minute, Bai Yutang gave up completely and turned around diligently, and honestly to find medicine to boil water and twist the towel, which was virtuous like a little daughter-in-law.

Zhan Zhao wanted to laugh, but he felt even more dizzy when he smiled.

When Bai Yutang returned to the bedroom with a messy pile of medicine, he only saw the unlifted quilt and the coat thrown on the ground, and Zhan Zhao himself was gone.

However, Bai Yutang turned around and found him outside the bathroom door.

Zhan Zhao held the door frame dizzy, was weak, and was preparing to go in to take a shower. Bai Yutang's eyes almost stared out of the frame. He quickly held his arm and said angrily,

"Dr. Zhan, Dr Zhan. What are you going to do?"

Zhan Zhao's expression was very innocent:

"Taking a shower."

Bai Yutang:

"... What to wash!"

Zhan Zhao was not straightforward and strong. While shaking his arm, he tried to break away from Bai Yutang, and then said,

"I feel uncomfortable. I can't sleep without washing. Where is your cleanliness fetish? Don't stop me, it's annoying."

He is still gasping for breath when he speaks. Only when he can get rid of Bai Yutang can he have a ghost? At most, it can be regarded as a Cat's claw scratching, which is not painful or itchy. On the other hand, Bai Yutang was not moved at all, but after all, Zhan Zhao is still patient, and he can't be too rude to him. Bai Yutang can only roll his eyes helplessly and say,

"Cleanliness is important to you? I will not despise you. You can't even stand still, what kind of shower? In case you bump into it, I have to be scolded by your father, your mother, my mother, my father and my Big brother one by one?"

Zhan Zhao's IQ, which is higher than his height, has plummeted to sixty because of a fever. He paused for a moment and said seriously without thinking,