⁂ Lucky Murderer 10 Engineer Squad ⁂

"The big secret?"

Both Chen Yu and Qi Le looked at Lian Shu Li in surprise and ange,

"What's the secret?"

Lian Shu Li got closer,

"Do you know that my father is a tomb raider!"

......

Everyone was taken aback when she said this.

Bai Yutang glanced at Zhan Zhao——Isn't he a legitimate businessman?

Zhan Zhao raised the corners of his mouth and shook his head——Calculating Lian Tong Li's age, he can have such great wealth. That start-up capital is indeed significant. Boss Lian's heirlooms, don't ask, there is nothing better than that set of maps... Speaking of which, they are all national treasures.

"So Lian Tong Li violated the teachings of his ancestors?"

Gong Sun raised his face,

"Um... This is interesting."

Zhan Zhao shook his head,

"Could it have something to do with this murder?"

Everyone continued to listen suspiciously.

"My dad... He's broken!"

However, Lian Shu Li is a girl, after all, and she is more concerned about the emotional aspect.
She pulled Qi Le and Chen Yu, crying and saying how her father is not human. Chen Shu Fen was initially the girlfriend of her elder brother Lian Qian Zhong, but her father liked it and even robbed her son's girlfriend to marry her as a mother at home.

The three brothers and sisters were in a good relationship. The eldest brother was very respectful, and he was a bit silly. She and the second brother were more avant-gardes, and if they couldn't bear it, they would have trouble with Dad... But in the end, they got married and even had a child. It was simply shameless.

Everyone at the door was very embarrassed to hear it, but Chen Yu and Qi Le were gossiping.
Zhan Zhao coughed and reminded Chen Yu and Qi Le into the microphone,

"Well, before she gets drunk, take a walk to the tomb; that's the key!"

Qi Le and Chen Yu quickly grasped the spirit and changed the subject.

Lian Shu Li said vaguely,

"I only know that dad has half an heirloom in his hands, and he wants to find the other half. His business only involves the eldest brother, and the second brother and I have never known! But these few years, there may be something wrong with the sky, so he's very irritable...The second brother is adding chaos to him again, so he wants to find the second brother."

"What did your second brother do?"

Chen Yu was puzzled,

"Father and Son, why can't you say it well?"

"Second brother is a student of psychology. He likes to do some research and has a sense of justice."

Lian Shu Li said it was helpless.

"He has always been very dissatisfied with what Dad and they did... Not long ago. He told me mysteriously that he had discovered a big secret!"

"Are there big secrets?"

Chen Yu and Qi Le became nervous, and they said that they are a big family, and the family still has so many secrets! Everyone outside was naturally more nervous and listened with breathlessness.

"Hey, they are selling cultural relics in secret!"

Lian Shu Li said, her face even more ugly.

"In addition to taking photos, my second brother stole a vital thing inadvertently. He said it was necessary and wanted to hide."