⁂ Lucky Killer 18 Last Chance...Eagle ⁂

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang stood in the elevator, and as the elevator slowly ascended, Zhan Zhao looked around idly.

However, Tony stared at the change of the pointer on the elevator floor, moving level by level.

Zhan Zhao's phone vibrated slightly.

Nevertheless, Zhan Zhao raised the corner of his mouth slightly, took out his mobile phone and took a look. It was really a text message from Zhao Hu and the others.

Even Ma Han and Zhao Hu could understand what Zhan Zhao meant, not to mention Bai Yutang, who was so close to Zhan Zhao that he was speechless.

Stepping back slightly, Bai Yutang seemed to be bored, but this was a gesture of vigilance, and he had already begun to guard against Tony.

It's a normal reaction. When you guard against someone, you will definitely not give your back to him, but always give your back to the person you trust the most.

With a 'Ding' sound, the elevator arrived. Zhan Zhao took a step back, Tony walked out, and Bai Yutang saw a grey figure on the smooth marble floor at the elevator entrance, so he reached out and grabbed Tony's back collar.

"Uh......"

Tony was stunned for a moment and felt that something was pressing against his back. This texture——It should be a pistol.

Bai Yutang smiled slightly,

"Come out."

Tony smiled,

"What's coming out?"

Zhan Zhao saw this and said,

"I suggest you don't challenge his patience and the guy at the elevator door, too."

Tony's foot just blocked the door, and the elevator couldn't close. He wanted to retract his foot, but Bai Yutang wouldn't let him move.

At this time, they saw the figure on the ground gently retreating... It seemed that he wanted to run away.

Zhan Zhao looked at his watch; after forty-five seconds, Zhao Hu and Ma Han, who were physically strong enough, ran up...

Sure enough, someone whispered,

"Don't move."

It was Ma Han who spoke.

On the other hand, Bai Yutang gently pushed Tony.

Tony walked out, and Zhan Zhao followed and saw a person in the corridor holding a gun over his head. Zhao Hu took the gun and put his hands behind his back.

Bai Yutang also handcuffed Tony.

Zhan Zhao pointed to Ma Han with his back to the monitoring room.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu nodded and took their guns to the door of the monitoring room.

As soon as he kicked the door, he heard a burst of gunfire from inside.

But Ma Han and Zhao Hu were experienced and had already been hidden by the wall. The people inside seemed to be inexperienced.

When the gunfire stopped after a long time, someone gently opened open the door, and at the same time, Zhao Hu kicked the door.

"Ah......"

There was a muffled hum from inside.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu rushed in and grabbed the people inside.

Tony lowered his head and sighed and said with some regret,