⁂ Smiling Murderer 11 The Unbroken Line ⁂

As the crowd returned to SCI with the cement corpses, Gong Sun and Ma Xin glanced, speechless.

Gong Sun said,

"Your case is getting worse and sicker! Why is everything there? !"

Bai Yutang shrugged and asked Gong Sun,

"Look what's going on. How long has it been dead?"

Gong Sun touched the cement and said,

"I don't know, but depending on the condition of the cement... It must be at least half a year old."

"It's been so long?"

Zhan Zhao was surprised and asked,

"It seems that the murderer couldn't make up a full three characters, so he led us to the community."

"What about these two men?"

Bai Yutang asked Gong Sun,

"How did they die?"

Gong Sun looked at it and told him,

"If you look at the smile on the face, it's estimated that the poison of the Death Smile died......But there's a further autopsy to be done. Let's take our time."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded and stopped staying in the forensic room. They asked Gong Sun and the others to perform an autopsy and walked out with everyone.

As soon as they got into the aisle, they saw the elevators open, and the security guard downstairs ran up and said,

"Captain Bai, someone sent a delivery here."

"Delivery?"

Bai Yutang frowned slightly, since it was thin, and asked,

"Who delivered it?"

"I don't know."

The security replied,

"It was put at the door in the morning, it says for SCI, so I took it over and checked it out. It's a letter."

"Letter?"

Bai Yutang tore open the courier envelope.

There was really a piece of letter paper inside. After opening it, there were a few lines printed by the computer.

Bai Yutang glanced at it and handed it to Zhan Zhao. Zhan Zhao took it and saw it says:

Dear Captain Bai, Dr Zhan and all the SCI's detectives, hello:

My name, K, I'm the killer.

As you can see, in this case, I'm the mastermind behind the scenes, and I didn't mean to alarm the police. It was just that Liu Song refused to listen to advice, and something happened, and I'm very sorry that our research has troubled you.

However, you can rest assured that this series of cases has already been concluded, and you will be able to identify Guo Cheng and Wang Ai Hua as the ultimate killers in this case.

Please stop following my lead, and depending on you, you can't catch me, though, I killed people, but my credo is consistent with what you insist on.

K.

Everyone circulated the letter several times, all frowned, and Bai Chi asked inexplicably,

"This murderer... What does he want to express?"

Bai Yutang smiled bitterly and shook his head, and said,

"All the creeds have come out."

"This murderer is actually quite typical."