⁂ Lucky Killer 24 The Shady ⁂

Zhan Zhao's behind-the-scenes fishing was very successful, and the rest of the literati should leave the field, and the martial arts are out!

Bai Yutang still calculated his actions tonight in detail, and always felt that, it was still not perfect.

First of all—-You must have an overall view of doing things and be organized clearly! Especially with such a good fragrant bait. Or else, how can catch a bigger fish?

Speaking of this combination of SCI, it is also very interesting.

Zhan Zhao is undoubtedly a top-smart person, but he can trick many people, but he is always restricted by one person, and this person is Bai Yutang.

It's hard to imagine that such a smart person can win everyone by playing cards, chess and games, but he is often the loser of Bai Yutang's men.

In this regard, Bai Chi once seriously asked Zhan Zhao,

"Why can this happen?"

Zhan Zhao's answer was,

"I let him!"

Gong Sun's answer was more scientific,

"Is Zhuge Liang smart or not? But he is always a staff officer, and he must be organized and logical to be the boss! You must also know how to summon smart people."

(T/N: Zhuge Liang (Chinese: 諸葛亮 / 诸葛亮 181–234),[2] courtesy name Kongming, was a Chinese statesman and military strategist. He was chancellor and later regent of the state of Shu Han during the Three Kingdoms period. He is recognised as the most accomplished strategist of his era, and has been compared to Sun Tzu, the author of The Art of War.[3] His reputation as an intelligent and learned scholar grew even while he was living in relative seclusion, earning him the nickname "Wolong" or "Fulong", meaning "Crouching Dragon" or "Sleeping Dragon". Zhuge Liang is often depicted wearing a Taoist robe and holding a hand fan made of crane feathers.[4])

So, the most amazing thing about Captain Bai is that he grasped the thoughts that many people couldn't understand on Zhan Zhao's idea and combined it, like rubbing a cat's hair, it was smooth and clear!

What we have to do this time is an ambush, and the steps are —Lure, set traps, ambush, and arrest people!

It seems simple, but the result may have many variables.

What the other party has to do is to pretend to be a glass repair worker or a cleaner and directly enter the forensic room. Because these workers all need to bring a large toolbox, there must be a place to hide the bodies. But now there is a rather troubling thing that is bothering Bai Yutang! First, it is not difficult to catch these corpse stealers. The difficult thing is to find out the real instigators behind the scenes, that is, those who are behind Qian Jia and Wei Zi Qiang, how can they show their faces?

The conclusion is that before setting an ambush, a trap must be set.

Bai Yutang's order was stuck in the trap, and he reached out and gently squeezed the shoulder of Zhan Zhao, who was eating,

"Cat."

Zhan Zhao glanced at him and leaned over,

"Huh?"

"It's useless to catch the little minions, and it's easy to startle the snakes."

Bai Yutang said seriously,

"You have to think of a way to touch the big fish."

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao nodded and said nothing.