⁂ Mad Doctor Murderer 07 Air Crash ⁂

"You mean, your eldest brother was shot to death by this arrow?"

Bai Yutang took the arrow and looked up and down, and found that the workmanship of the two arrows was almost exactly the same, except that one was a little newer and the other was a little older.

Zhan Zhao looked at the two arrows with interest and asked Lan Xi,

"Did the same person make them?"

"Probably not."

Lan Xi shook his head unexpectedly.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, and Chen Yu listened in confusion, and couldn't help but ask,

"Then you just said that you want to find the arrow maker?"

"I haven't finished yet."

Lan Xi put the two arrows together and compared them to everyone:

"The people who make arrows have the same techniques, skills, habits, and so on. They are almost exactly the same. But you also know that many people in the world have painted the Mona Lisa, but there will always be only one real painting."

Zhan Zhao nodded after hearing this,

"You mean, with this arrow in our hand, the person who made the arrow imitated the arrow that killed your eldest brother?"

Lan Xi nodded,

"To be precise, I think someone should guide me. The arrow that killed my eldest brother was made by a veteran, and this arrow was made by a novice."

"So sure?"

Bai Yutang wondered,

"Can you tell the difference between the old and the new?"

"It depends on the feeling!"

Lan Xi replied.

"The feeling..."

Zhan Zhao muttered to himself, holding the arrow in a daze. On the other hand, Bai Yutang asked Lan Xi,

"Can you tell us about your elder brother's case?"

Lan Xi nodded, returned to the front with everyone, and sat down.

"My eldest brother is an adventurer."

Lan Xi said in a low voice after sitting down,

"As you may already know, we are children of the Lisu nationality, and we love hunting and adventure since we were young. My brother has a great sense of justice, he studied medicine, he has also learned to fight, and his ability to survive in the wild is very strong."

"Then what is his specific job?"

Bai Yutang was curious about such a person.

"Well... How can I put it, he seems to be a professional and good deed."

Lan Xi smiled bitterly.

"Professional good deeds?"

Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang heard about this kind of work for the first time.

"That's right, my eldest brother once mentioned to me that there are a lot of injustices in this world, for example, if there is a war in Europe one day, even if it's just a small-scale terrorist attack, the media will broadcast it in turn, and ten people die. More than one person will draw international condemnation of the violence and a lot of sympathies."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang listened and nodded, waiting for Lan Xi to continue.

"But in the same way, in many underdeveloped places, many more people die every day than this number. Violence and terror are everywhere!"