⁂ Crazy Doctor Murderer 23 Unprovoked Attack ⁂

The big man's reaction was extremely interesting. When he was shown the photo, his expression still changed slightly. Especially when seeing some landscape photos.

Zhan Zhao first picked out one of the photos from the group of photos that Chen Yin brought and gave it to Jiang Ping.

"He may have lived in this place for a long time, and this is the picture he is most familiar with."

Chen Yin roughly calculated the direction, and Jiang Ping used it to compare the terrain in detail.

Then there were pictures of people. The big man didn't have much reaction to people. There was only a picture of Bobby. He showed familiarity.

Zhan Zhao observed further. A thick stack of photos was played repeatedly. Zhan Zhao watched the changes in his expression attentively. There were also some electrodes that collected his emotional fluctuations and recorded them in detail. ..

Bai Yutang knew that Zhan Zhao had been doing research in this area recently, which was a new topic in his psychological research, and he might be collecting data. ​

Only Gong Sun could help Zhan Zhao at the scene. Bai Yutang stood aside without daring to disturb him. Zhan Zhao simply pushed him out.

"Go get something to eat and get some sleep."

After being kicked out of the interrogation room, Bai Yutang went to look for the others and saw them all gathered in the lounge.

In the smoking area around the corner, Bai Jin Tang and Ma Han Zhao Hu were standing chatting, each with a cigarette, Luo Tian was calling Yang Yang, Qin Ou had a pen cap in his mouth, and he and Wang Ba were studying something and writing about something. Painting...

Bai Yutang walked over.

Zhao Hu curiously asked,

"Boss, what does Dr. Zhan study?"

Bai Yutang shrugged and signaled——We'll see when the time comes. I guess he has his reasons.

On the other end, Luo Tian was talking to Yangyang on the phone.

"You have a competition tomorrow, why don't you go to bed early? It's a Mathematical Olympiad question. Don't be too tired, you know?"

Bai Yutang asked Qin Ou,

"What kind of competition is Yang Yang participating in again?"

"Oh, their junior tennis tournament."

Qin Ou said,

"Tomorrow's opponent in the finals defeated Xiao Yi in the semi-finals. He has been clamoring for Yang Yang to avenge himself in the past two days."

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows,

"Didn't Luo Yang rely on judo? Why did it turn into a tennis match again?"

Qin Ou shrugged,

"The judo test is over!"

Bai Yutang frowned slightly. He had been so busy recently that he didn't even know what was going on at home. It was time to celebrate his child.

"Flash?"

Luo Tian frowned and was chatting on the phone with Yang Yang.

"Is there anyone else at home... Then tell Uncle Zhen and let him take a look at it. Go to bed early!"

After hanging up the phone, Luo Tian seemed a little worried.

Bai Yutang asked him,

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, Yang Yang just asked Zhao Zhen to take him back to the mansion to spend the night. He said he saw strange lights outside the window while doing homework."

Luo Tian said,

"I asked him to tell Zhao Zhen."

Bai Yutang asked again,

"What kind of light?"

"Say it's green flashing."

"Aren't the twins here?"

Bai Jin Tang only remembered after asking,

"That's right, I asked them to guard Lao Yang."

"Don't worry, Zhen will take care of him."